Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A joke to cheer us all up after a rare defeat!

seagullsdaz

May 3, 2009
Brighton
Two couples on holiday and husbands Paul and Dave decide to try and get their ladies to wife swap.

Amazingly they agree but Paul knows his wife is on her time of the month so he has got 1 up on Dave.

They agree that at breakfast they'll tap the spoon on the table however many times they shagged the others missus.

Next morning Paul grins and taps twice he then looks across at Dave who smiles then taps once on the jam and three times on the Nutella.

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
Two couples on holiday and husbands Paul and Dave decide to try and get their ladies to wife swap.

Amazingly they agree but Paul knows his wife is on her time of the month so he has got 1 up on Dave.

They agree that at breakfast they'll tap the spoon on the table however many times they shagged the others missus.

Next morning Paul grins and taps twice he then looks across at Dave who smiles then taps once on the jam and three times on the Nutella.

Rubbish.

Jul 5, 2003
BN11
A couple of naked lesbians barged into the house today, and started wrestling with my wife while she was in the bath.

I tried to help, but I could only knock one out.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I went to the doctor while I was on holiday in Bangkok recently, to get my balls checked out.

While the doc was cupping my dangly bits, she said, "Don't worry, it's normal to get an erection during this kind of examination".

I said, "I haven't got an erection!"

She replied, "No, but I have!"

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Saw a quote in the paper yesterday in a Simon Anstell interview. When introducing Peter Andre to the audience he described him as "Jordan's third favourite tit and second favourite twat".

matt

Mar 19, 2007
Christ, i bet it's non stop fun for you isn't it. I notice Sarcasm is your only trait. do you post anything other than being sarcastic about other people's posts? Just a non-stop rollercoaster of joy.

What was sarcastic about his post?

IFHB

Apr 14, 2010
Recession Tip:

Wife says to husband "If you cycled to work we could get rid of the second car"
Husband replies " Yes, and if you took it up the dirt and let me jizz over your face we could get rid of the nanny"

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
A Gentleman of a rather nervous disposition was hiding in the pub whilst his wife prepared to give birth. After hearing nothing for a good 6 hours, the rather tipsy father to be decided to call the hospital for news. Unfortunately he dialled the wrong number and ended up calling the local cricket club.

"What's the latest?" he slurred.

To which the reply was...

"All ten are out and the last three were ducks"

chinners

Aug 27, 2009
Brighton

daz im sick of your jokes

Sep 1, 2010
A Gentleman of a rather nervous disposition was hiding in the pub whilst his wife prepared to give birth. After hearing nothing for a good 6 hours, the rather tipsy father to be decided to call the hospital for news. Unfortunately he dialled the wrong number and ended up calling the local cricket club.

"What's the latest?" he slurred.

To which the reply was...

"All ten are out and the last three were ducks"

#bbcHIGNFY

Jul 7, 2003
I went to see my doctor as I had a really bad pain in my elbow.

She said to me that I would have to stop wanking.

"Why is that" I asked?

To which she replied, "because I'm trying to examine you"

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
This one made me chuckle:

The Hotel Bill

Next time you think your hotel bill is too high, you might want to consider this:

My wife and I were travelling by car from Liverpool to Shetland. Being Seniors, after almost seven hours on the road, we were too tired to continue, and decided to take an hotel room in Dundee. But, we only planned to sleep overnight and then get back on the road. When we checked out next morning, the desk clerk handed us a bill for £250.00.

I explode and demanded to know why the charge was so high. I told the clerk although it's a nice hotel; the rooms certainly aren't worth £250.00 for just an overnight stop without even breakfast. The clerk told me that £250.00 is the 'standard rate' so I insisted on speaking to the Manager.

The Manager appeared, listened to me, and then explained that the hotel had an Olympic-sized pool and a huge conference centre that they were available for us to use. 'But we didn't use them," I said. ''Well, they are here, and you could have," explained the Manager.

He went on to explain that we could also have taken in one of the in-hotel shows for which the hotel is famous. "We have the best entertainers from Edinburgh, Glasgow, and Aberdeen performing here," the Manager said.

"But we didn't go to any of those shows," I said. "Well, we have them, and you could have," the Manager replied.

No matter what amenity the Manager mentioned, I replied, "But we didn't use it!"

The Manager is unmoved, and eventually I gave up and agreed to pay.

I wrote a cheque and gave it to the Manager.

The Manager was surprised when he looked at the cheque. "But sir, this cheque is only made out for £50.00." ''That's correct. I charged you £200.00 for sleeping with my wife," I replied.

"But I didn't!" exclaims the Manager.

I said, "Well, too bad, she was here, and you could have."

Don't mess with Senior Citizens

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here