Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] A football rumour that a friend told me

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Yep, I’ve heard from a very reliable source that linos won’t raise there flag unless a player is more than 2 metres offside.

No change there then!

Less than two metres, surely.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
I’d have thought that once it’s deemed ok to allow 27000 fans to all cosy up together in a football stadium, then an extra 2000 to 3000 travelling to join the squeeze wouldn’t make much difference.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I would be disappointed but I would expect loyalty points to be frozen!!!

Nope. Loyalty points can’t be frozen, if you have to miss anything even due to circumstances out of your control the club don’t give a shit and you can get to the bottom of the pile.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I’d have thought that once it’s deemed ok to allow 27000 fans to all cosy up together in a football stadium, then an extra 2000 to 3000 travelling to join the squeeze wouldn’t make much difference.

More to do with the capacity of public transport and managing local outbreaks. So if not entirely plausible, worthy of discussion.

I'd imagine one of the last "freedoms" to come back will be the ability to move freely from one area of the country to another. They've learnt a lot from the Liverpool Champions League game...

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
Nope. Loyalty points can’t be frozen, if you have to miss anything even due to circumstances out of your control the club don’t give a shit and you can get to the bottom of the pile.

Reads like an official statement

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Home fans only? ......When then?
Since we don’t know from one day to the next what is going to be announced, and everything is an IF and “it all depends on the numbers “ .....that is a plausible scenario.
Also It does not seem that the faceless figures making up the SAGE committee even think that far ahead when advising the politicians.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here