Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

a decent atmosphere at daggers please ?

simply the best

Feb 23, 2011
effectively our biggest game of the season ( so far ) , we have the chance to sercure at least 1 season in the championship :drool: , and its our last ever match 'under the lights' at the theater of trees . we have had a few cracking nights over the years and i fully expect a decent atmosphere there for the promotion celebration :clap: .

bring your singing voices lads :drink::flameboun:ascarf::rave::banana::guitar::drunk::whisky::yahoo::shit::vuvu:

a nice SLOW gosbts like the old days would be good :thumbsup:

Last edited:

simply the best

Feb 23, 2011
Have you had too much Tizer at lunch??

no tizers rank i much prefer a nice summer fruits oasis , were you not at chesterfield, swindon, man city, the grate escape or Carlisle (for the last 5mins) ?

D

Deleted member 18477

i thought the atmosphere was actually not bad on saturday. def one of the better ones of the season (no doubt everyone was happy that it was lovely weather as well). Portsmouth, Charlton and Carlisle prob being the best this season for me.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
no tizers rank i much prefer a nice summer fruits oasis , were you not at chesterfield, swindon, man city, the grate escape or Carlisle (for the last 5mins) ?

???

Attachments

• GrateEscape.jpg
    GrateEscape.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 252

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
effectively our biggest game of the season ( so far ) , we have the chance to sercure at least 1 season in the championship :drool: , and its our last ever match 'under the lights' at the theater of trees . we have had a few cracking nights over the years and i fully expect a decent atmosphere there for the promotion celebration :clap: .

bring your singing voices lads :drink::flameboun:ascarf::rave::banana::guitar::drunk::whisky::yahoo::shit::vuvu:

a nice SLOW gosbts like the old days would be good :thumbsup:

What are these old days where we sang GOSBTS slowly that you speak of?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Saturday was pretty good in the second half, the whole of the stadium were joining in on a bit of speeded up GOSBTS started by the family stand at one point.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Saturday was pretty good in the second half, the whole of the stadium were joining in on a bit of speeded up GOSBTS started by the family stand at one point.

This was actually pretty good. Be nice to hear how it sounded from the away end

As mentioned , sat was ok and it is possible

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I was a bit concerned to see the thread title about the atmosphere AT dagenham.

Then I read this Sky News review....
Team news for Tuesday night's League One clash between Dagenham & Redbridge and Brighton at Victoria Road.

Now I know that they got to kick off at the start of both halves in the first game but surely letting them have home advantage twice is taking it just a bit too far?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Anyone got any videos from Sheffield Wednesday at home on Youtube? We need to really get an atmosphere going tomorrow night !

CheshireSeagull

Jul 24, 2009
Cheshire
What are these old days where we sang GOSBTS slowly that you speak of?

I know its not the same but i think its sounds amazing when a whole stadium does a slow song. have u heard spurs at white hart lane it sounds amazing i know its the withdean but it would be great if we could get a slow GOSBTS going for the AMEX

The French Mistress

Jun 24, 2007
I know its not the same but i think its sounds amazing when a whole stadium does a slow song. have u heard spurs at white hart lane it sounds amazing i know its the withdean but it would be great if we could get a slow GOSBTS going for the AMEX

Good thread getting us all in good voice, some prat ruins it by bringing a Premiershite reference to it!! We have minds of our own !

simply the best

Feb 23, 2011
Good thread getting us all in good voice, some prat ruins it by bringing a Premiershite reference to it!! We have minds of our own !

all football songs are copyed from somewhere or the tune is copyed etc etc , spurs does sound amazing singing slow and personly i think its a very good idea . it wont happen tomorrow thats for , lets just hope the none nsc'ers bring there singing voice. lets all get along WERE GOING UP AS F*CKING CHAMPIONS :) :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here