Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] A cracking day of sport ahead

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
11am test match .2pm French open .3pm national League play off final.5pm Wales v ukraine.will you be WATCHING ?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

I’m with you SWG - the cricket was a relief and nicely finished by JR and BF. Looks like Rafa on course - what a player! Will hopefully catch a bit of Solihull before hopefully a great match at 5 - Sabbath is rest day after all!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Of course not especially sport but the next biggest occasion of the day after the Jubilee pageant is the BGT final.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The big question in Stat Towers is:-

Will Quint, Brody and Hooper kill Bruce before kick off?

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
May I ask why? the Welsh hate us and support anyone who plays against England

In a vaguely crass club analogy, it’s like being a Man U supporter and resenting any success for a club like Oldham, or an Arsenal supporter resenting any success for Barnet FC. I couldn’t give a crap what some of their supporters might think of England, same with Scotland. Weird for some to probably fathom, but I’ll always support the underdog, hence BHA rather than the plastic supporting route favoured by so many in Sussex.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Keep us posted on how he gets on if you're watching.

Did a lot of hard work - switched to behind the front two for the second half, subbed with 20 minutes to go. Not outstanding, but a decent enough performance. Belgium held to a 0-0 draw, which was a good effort (although Belgium only needed a point to win the group, and that's exactly what they did - looked as if they could have upped it if they needed to).

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
May I ask why? the Welsh hate us and support anyone who plays against England

Quite simply, because England vs Wales in the World Cup is INFINITELY more interesting than England vs Ukraine.

Plus I'd be looking for Wales to get dry-humped in every other game, whereas any fixture involving Ukraine is very much "meh".

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Naughty rush of blood there from Allen, he won't last the game playing like that.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I know they've done well there, but I do find it mildly surprising that they elect to have this game at a 30k stadium, instead of having 70,000 taffs in daffodil hats thowing leeks from the stands of that magnificent stadium.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I know they've done well there, but I do find it mildly surprising that they elect to have this game at a 30k stadium, instead of having 70,000 taffs in daffodil hats thowing leeks from the stands of that magnificent stadium.

Players and fans don’t like it, always being treated like they are unwelcome

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Historical innit.

Years ago they cashed in on a similar situation v Scotchland.
Played at the Arms Park instead of the Racecourse Ground - got dry humped and it was the Jocko's who went on to get knocked out of that years WC by Nepal or someone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here