Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Another double post <sigh>

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
In a vaguely crass club analogy, it’s like being a Man U supporter and resenting any success for a club like Oldham, or an Arsenal supporter resenting any success for Barnet FC. I couldn’t give a crap what some of their supporters might think of England, same with Scotland. Weird for some to probably fathom, but I’ll always support the underdog, hence BHA rather than the plastic supporting route favoured by so many in Sussex.

This. It may be a little patronizing but why should I care if some people from other parts of the UK always want the English to lose? Why not be pleased for Wales? One doesn't have to descend to the level of the worst of them :shrug:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
In a vaguely crass club analogy, it’s like being a Man U supporter and resenting any success for a club like Oldham, or an Arsenal supporter resenting any success for Barnet FC. I couldn’t give a crap what some of their supporters might think of England, same with Scotland. Weird for some to probably fathom, but I’ll always support the underdog, hence BHA rather than the plastic supporting route favoured by so many in Sussex.

Tremendous patronising. I have a vision of you patting Little Wales on the head as you were typing.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Well done Wales!

On a different subject MacAllister is currently playing alongside Messi for Argentina.

Messi 5 - 0 Estonia :eek:

messi.jpg

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
In a vaguely crass club analogy, it’s like being a Man U supporter and resenting w to any success for a club like Oldham, or an Arsenal supporter resenting any success for Barnet FC. I couldn’t give a crap what some of their supporters might think of England, same with Scotland. Weird for some to probably fathom, but I’ll always support the underdog, hence BHA rather than the plastic supporting route favoured by so many in Sussex.
Palace fluke it to the champions league final against Real Madrid still hoping the under dog wins?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Congratulations Wales.

Historic win to get them to a world cup. Pleased for them.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Congratulations Wales.

Historic win to get them to a world cup. Pleased for them.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
What's on the Jubilee Luncheon menu, Crodo? Will Giles and Polly be bringing dessert?

I imagine Crodo will be treating himself to a lamb shank if any more of his tired old thread topics continue hitting the spot with the lemmings on here.

Coming next ‘The South of England Show’

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
May I ask why? the Welsh hate us and support anyone who plays against England

I thought they joined forces withbEngland fans when the big bad bears came

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Today's been pretty good too. A bout of fox hunting -- tally ho! Some of the pack has caught up, and had a substantial nibble, leaving the fox to stagger on bloodied, and completely unaware of when the next, decisive and mortal strike will come.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here