Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A complete joke of a club from top to bottom

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I have carefully read all the threads and posts after tonight's game.

It is clear that we are complete joke of a club from top to bottom.

The supporters don't sing when they are supposed to sing, in time, with the right words, or together.

The players are clueless, making no effort whatsoever, and lack skills.

The manager gets it wrong time and time again, especially against Dyche, every time he's faced him. Every.

And the owner is nowhere to be seen.

This. Is. A. DISGRACE.

Sorry, I missed one.

Entitled cry baby supporters who can't deal with a humiliating defeat without shitting their own kidney out their backside while looking feverishly for an escape goat.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

The supporters don't sing when they are supposed to sing, in time, with the right words, or together.

The manager gets it wrong time and time again, especially against Dyche, every time he's faced him. Every.

This. Is. A. DISGRACE.

Sorry, I missed one.

Entitled cry baby supporters who can't deal with a humiliating defeat without shitting their own kidney out their backside while looking feverishly for an escape goat.
I'd definitely try out an escape goat. Better than a getaway car do you think?

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012

This. Is. A. DISGRACE.

Sorry, I missed one.

I think most fans were just pissed off with such awful display

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
Negative people are always the most vocal. I prefer to feel sorry for their emotions to a degree, however when they keep banging on about stuff, in a repetitive way long afterwards it then seems to be time to whack them in the stocks and give them a flogging, top of those on the list has to be the 0-4 leavers.
Next up Arsenal, bring it on.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I feel that writing posts like this makes the OP feel better (not just Harry, but also others that bite at silly posts).
In reality the majority of fans fully appreciate that bad days will always happen and that overall as a fan base a massive majority of Brighton fans are more tolerant and understanding than those of many teams.

When people start dishing out the bedwetters line, it invariably is an attempt to make a statement to show that they have more insight than others when in reality we all know that sometimes shit happens and are fairly balanced.

Rdodge30

Dec 30, 2022
Think some of the posts suggesting particular players aren't up to it are just downright disrespectful.
My take is that we have some players who aren’t up to it … yet.

Undav has some good qualities and I assume a good attitude in training because he has shown some improvement. However his first touch is at times awful and he turned the ball over many times yesterday. He’s not there yet but I expect he will be at some point.

Buanonotte has been thrown in at the deep end probably only because we have a depleted squad and a congested fixture list. He’s clearly talented and definitely looks like he could improve into a top class player. He’s not there yet.

Steele and Sanchez both have different aptitudes that they bring to the table - with 20-20 hindsight Sanchez’s shot stopping and positioning, control of his area would’ve been more advantageous last night than Steele’s ability to play the ball. However I don’t see many managers playing 2 keepers regularly based on the opposition’s likely tactics so I don’t know what the answer is there

Last night several of our players had bad games all at the same time and we got beat up

We do have some players who are not up to this level … yet, I expect they will make it though

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I thought most people were quite philosophical about that fact that bad days come along from time to time, yesterday was one of them and we're lucky we don't get too many unlike, say, Everton who have largely had a season full of them.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

This. Is. A. DISGRACE.

Sorry, I missed one.

You ok hun :lolol:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Sarcastic Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

This. Is. A. DISGRACE.

Sorry, I missed one.

Not only that.

We also have fans who think they are so f***ing superior to everybody else that their opinion is gospel, and no one else should be allowed to be different to them in thought or deed.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
NSC, never has and never will represent the feelings of the overwhelming majority of Albion fans.

It is an addictive site, I agree. However, it, s quality has diminished significantly over the years and is now far more like a whining Mumsnet forum.

Sad really, from what it used to be.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not only that.

We also have fans who think they are so f***ing superior to everybody else that their opinion is gospel, and no one else should be allowed to be different to them in thought or deed.
Speak for yourself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here