Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A compilment for NSC and the Club

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
So for those who are unaware I will be in England again it just over 4 weeks to spend 2 weeks meeting up with my mates and watching football.

During my time of planning I have had many different people on this board offer their ticket to me for a match while I am there, offered information on Brighton and overall made my planning much easier on myself. Any question I have had has been answered and now I know my 5 days in Brighton/Worthing will be nothing such of spectacular!

The generosity of people on here at times really is wonderful and I cant thank the board enough.

Part of my trip over in April is to bring over and spread the ashes of Evan (Defrocked_Preist). His parents will be there and his brother is coming from Australia as well. I have been in contact with one gentlemen at the club over the last few months getting tickets sorted for the 6 of us and just the other day I got confirmation of them being reserved for us! Now its just to wait for them to go on sale next week to purchase and everything will be complete.

Everything has been great and the people at the club I have spoken too have been nothing short of amazing to an "outsider" and have allowed us to see the mosaic, the memorial brick and above all see a Brighton match as a small tribute to my mate.

Once again thank you to NSC and most of all thank you to Brighton & Hove Albion.

Hope to see some of you for a few pre match pints in Brighton or at Falmer :albion::ascarf::falmer::drink:

(Allow the binfest to begin :banana: )

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Nice one Peever, you always come across as a sound guy which probably helps.

Which match(es) are you coming to (Brighton and other)?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yeah, mate which games are you here for and are you drinking post match in Dicks or somewhere ?

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Nice one Peever, you always come across as a sound guy which probably helps.

Which match(es) are you coming to (Brighton and other)?

Cheer Notters, must be the Canadian in me :lol:

I will be attending
APril 9 VIlla v Stoke
April 14 Swindon v Plymouth
April 15 Manure v Villa
April 17 Brighton v Watford
April 21 Villa v Sunderland

Originally was no Swindon match as Villa was ment to play at OT on the Sat, but Sky came in and f***ed my plans up a bit! O well I end up getting more footy and get to go to a match where Swindon could clinch the league (mate of mine is a ST)

Yeah, mate which games are you here for and are you drinking post match in Dicks or somewhere ?

As above only Brighton match is Watford and I am not 100% sure where I will end up for drinks. I was in the Evening Star I beleive it was last time just by the station pre/post match. I imagine as we are going over a we early to see the mosaic and such I will be in Dicks at some point.

I will be in Brighton area from Friday 13-Weds 18th am so if you fancy a pint at some point (Excluding the Sun 15th as off to Manc land) I can always find the time!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here