Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A certain poster

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
People are only banned these days so the groovy gang can have a laugh, starting a thread about another user is fine.

I aspire to be in the Groovy Gang, they are so today

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
There are a lot of posters having completely unecessary goes at other posters on here the last few days. HKFC ridiculous bullying of HB&B, this thread, all the sniping on the prolific posters thread, in fact someone I have never heard of came on that one especially toi call me a gimp despite me not posting anywhere on the 19 or 20 pages or so it ran for. All rather unpleasant on here at the moment.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
There are a lot of posters having completely unecessary goes at other posters on here the last few days. HKFC ridiculous bullying of HB&B, this thread, all the sniping on the prolific posters thread, in fact someone I have never heard of came on that one especially toi call me a gimp despite me not posting anywhere on the 19 or 20 pages or so it ran for. All rather unpleasant on here at the moment.

Well said. A lot of pretty poor stuff going on at the moment. I keep getting told I know nothing about football for daring to disagree with the majority, who of course can't be wrong. The forum is alive and well though, it's not all bad.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
The worst bit of moderating ever on this board

THIS. With bells on. Should be banned himself.

Lost all respect for him whilst that situation was going on. Unfortuntely it has reprocussions (sp?) on all the other moderators and makes the site administrator look a bit of a chump for entrusting a moderating position to a bully.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia

Thats a bit rich coming from you. You're hardly shy and retiring when it comes to the insults.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
THIS. With bells on. Should be banned himself.

Lost all respect for him whilst that situation was going on. Unfortuntely it has reprocussions (sp?) on all the other moderators and makes the site administrator look a bit of a chump for entrusting a moderating position to a bully.

All of this, with additional bells.

Part of the reason this board has thrived down the years is that the moderating has been performed by individuals that, by and large, are respected by the vast majority. And on the odd occasion they get it wrong they are quick to rectify the error and take it with good grace. It is a shame that HKFC hasn't re-instated HB&B's posting rights, and a bigger shame that one of the decent moderators hasn't over-ruled him on this one.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
All of this, with additional bells.

Part of the reason this board has thrived down the years is that the moderating has been performed by individuals that, by and large, are respected by the vast majority. And on the odd occasion they get it wrong they are quick to rectify the error and take it with good grace. It is a shame that HKFC hasn't re-instated HB&B's posting rights, and a bigger shame that one of the decent moderators hasn't over-ruled him on this one.

Its also a shame that these comments that show peoples feelings are hidden within this thread.

I've contemplated starting a seperate thread to guage what peoples opinions are on this bully moderator, but have refrained up until now as it is against the rules to start threads about other people. Seeing as the OP of this thread has not been banned yet, there has obviously been a change to those rules, so a thread on HKFC may appear soon if the OP is not banned for starting this thread.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Nothing's wrong with having a difference in opinion, but there is one user in particular who goes out of his way to get a reaction out of others. I believe this is known as "trolling" and on most other forums such behaviour isn't tolerated, so I'm surprised he has got away with it for so long on here to be honest. All it does is make those who pass by NSC think that the board is full of wankers and that mostly isn't true. I'm convinced the guy doesn't believe half the shite he writes, nobody is that stupid, I think he's just got trolling down to a fine art after years of practice. The only NSCer I have on my ignore list.

I don't think WW is a troll. There are some trolls on here, deffinitely, but WW isn't and whether you like him or not, and whether you like his style or not, he does create threads which give people something to talk about and that's largely what this forum is for, isn't it? Sometimes he goes too far, but so does everyone. This forum is taken very seriously by a lot of people, but I know for a fact WW doesn't take it seriously.

It's all about how you view this forum and how seriously people take it.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It is a shame that HKFC hasn't re-instated HB&B's posting rights, and a bigger shame that one of the decent moderators hasn't over-ruled him on this one.

They've all chosen not to. Does that tell you anything?

Its also a shame that these comments that show peoples feelings are hidden within this thread.

I've contemplated starting a seperate thread to guage what peoples opinions are on this bully moderator, but have refrained up until now as it is against the rules to start threads about other people. Seeing as the OP of this thread has not been banned yet, there has obviously been a change to those rules, so a thread on HKFC may appear soon if the OP is not banned for starting this thread.

your opinions are not just hidden within this thread, are they? They are spelled out very clearly in the hb+b thread itself. Go and read it again. Your disapproval is there for all to read, along with that of about 3 others, and the firm approval of a few dozen.

Feel free to carry on with this thread, but I shall not be contributing further to it, as discussion of moderating decisions is not supposed to be public.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

I think it would be less a thread about the individual and more a thread about how they are discharging their moderating duties, which I think is a fair topic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here