Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

900 extra tickets on sale for Cardiff 7/3

Extra Cardiff Tickets on Sale Tonight

An extra 900 tickets will be available to Seagulls fans for Wednesday night's Championship game against Cardiff City.

Tickets will be available to all supporters, regardless of loyalty points or purchase history, online from 5pm tonight. From 9am on Saturday morning they can also be purchased via the ticketline - 0844 327 1901 - or in person at either of the club's ticket offices - located at the Amex or in Queens Road, Brighton.

The Bluebirds have not taken their full allocation and as a result the club is able to split the away section in the South Stand to accommodate extra Albion fans.

For all the latest ticket information please visit the Coming Up section of seagulls.co.uk.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Likewise given the relative league position of the two teams, this is a promotion 6 pointer and if we beat them gives us the imputus to puch ahead in the play off spots.

It will be great if we can sell out the 900 and get the place rocking.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
They have had an expensive few weeks with the Carling Cup Final and all so I guess the reality of a mid week fixture a few hundred miles away has put a few off. More the merrier for the Albion.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's a long old way to come for a midweek game, we didn't take to many down there either.
And as said, we weren't even on the back of a trip to Wembley.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Surprised at that.

Its not THAT far.

There are direct trains.

Our prices are reasonable.

Its a HUGE game.

Its a new ground to tick off.

Surprising.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
1000-1200 for a mid-week away match isn't bad. They'd have sold out if it had been a weekend.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
I'm a bit surprised considering they travel in good numbers, but its quite a way mid week. All the more for us, lets get all 4 sides of the ground rocking !!!

Jan 30, 2008
I'm a bit surprised considering they travel in good numbers, but its quite a way mid week. All the more for us, lets get all 4 sides of the ground rocking !!!
the last time brighton had tickets for the away it looked like an exstension of the east stand NO REAL ATMOSPHERE AND ONLY A HANDFULL OF PEOPLE GETTING INTO THE SPIRIT at least that's what it looked like from where i was sitting :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
the last time brighton had tickets for the away it looked like an exstension of the east stand NO REAL ATMOSPHERE AND ONLY A HANDFULL OF PEOPLE GETTING INTO THE SPIRIT at least that's what it looked like from where i was sitting :thumbsup:

The last time Brighton had tickets for that end was Burnley, when the entire ground was rocking, so sorry, you're talking rubbish.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I'd imagine the main issue for Cardiff fans is that the last train back is at 8.49, so it'd have to be an overnight job unless you wanted to miss a big chunk of the second half. Hardly ideal for them.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
We only took 670 odd to Cardiff, so if they are taking 1,000 then fair play.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003

Haven't had a really good atmosphere at an evening league game yet for some reason which is odd as normally you would expect them to be better. Both Millwall and Palace we very subdued atmospheres for some some very strange reason.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I'm delighted - the fewer Cardiff oiks turn up, the better.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Haven't had a really good atmosphere at an evening league game yet for some reason which is odd as normally you would expect them to be better. Both Millwall and Palace we very subdued atmospheres for some some very strange reason.
Leeds?

countryman

Jun 28, 2011

Was that the Barnsley game? I sat in the near the bottom of the stand and sang the way through the game but people only joined in a couple of times. But as someone else said, it was rocking in the Burnley game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here