Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£9,000,000.00 Agent Fee, are you serious!?

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
So Lucas Mouras move to PSG included a 9 Million pound agent fee!? That is literally ridiculous, I don't think I have ever seen an agent grab 9 million out of a transfer, especially for 19 year old.

Money really does talk, no other reason why you would join a team within a dire league over someone like Manchester United in the Premier League. It's ridiculous.

Might have to join some of you boys and just stop following the big leagues, as it literally has become out of control. Everyone goes on about the Financial Fair Play rule, but it's not stopping clubs, will this ever have an effect?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
So Lucas Mouras move to PSG included a 9 Million pound agent fee!? That is literally ridiculous, I don't think I have ever seen an agent grab 9 million out of a transfer, especially for 19 year old.

Money really does talk, no other reason why you would join a team within a dire league over someone like Manchester United in the Premier League. It's ridiculous.

Might have to join some of you boys and just stop following the big leagues, as it literally has become out of control. Everyone goes on about the Financial Fair Play rule, but it's not stopping clubs, will this ever have an effect?

TO be honest, I've long since accepted that FFP is a joke that will only serve to continue to protect the richest clubs. PSG really are splashing the cash though... In Thiago Silva, Zlatan and Moura they have made some quality signings. It all depends on how they do in the Champions League though.

I do however, LOVE that Manchester United are now a second tier transfer club: Lost out on Moura, Lost out on Hazard, Lost out on Nasri and doubtless many others we don't know about. All leads to Ferie whining in the press about Arsenal making it difficult for them to sign RVP as if they should be giving him to Man Utd! Hilarious!

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Landscape of football has really changed now, some big players whom had taken a back seat until, recently.

Chelsea to start, the brief spell at Notts County, then Man City, Malaga spent big, That club with Etoo, PSG etc - its getting silly.

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012

Do you have a source? I believed it was more like €6m

As for FFP, it won't really matter to PSG as 1. they're not English, and this was Platini's aim, to stop the English clubs dominating Europe, and 2. Platini's son works for the Qatar company that owns PSG, so will get them through whatever loopholes they need to go through to comply with the rules.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Do you have a source? I believed it was more like €6m

As for FFP, it won't really matter to PSG as 1. they're not English, and this was Platini's aim, to stop the English clubs dominating Europe, and 2. Platini's son works for the Qatar company that owns PSG, so will get them through whatever loopholes they need to go through to comply with the rules.

I have been looking for a decent reliable source but it's just what I've found on a few article on the web.

It's just completely wrong overall.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here