Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 8pm Boxing Day KO Is An Utter Disgrace And Kick In Teeth To Proper Fans

Scunner

Feb 26, 2012
Near Heathfield
Not a peep by the club kicking against the pricks of Sky Sports.

Shows where the club's bottom line and loyalty lies.

Sad :nono:

Only those going tonight can comment.

I am.

It’s a disgraceful dereliction of duty to the fans of the football club.

Money orientated and a counter-productive decision.

I totally agree.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Only those going tonight can comment.

I am.

It’s a disgraceful dereliction of duty to the fans of the football club.

Money orientated and a counter-productive decision.

I totally agree.
I am going tonight but why 'only fans who are going can comment'?

Loads of supporters would be unable to go due to the poor timing of this game. They've got just as much right to complain as the rest of us.

Scunner

Feb 26, 2012
Near Heathfield
Certainly not someone with 270 posts in 9 years!!!

I’m sorry, is there an entrance exam? A qualification of some sort? ‘

‘You may post if you’ve got a tendency to spend inordinate amounts of time dressed in full kit while on your PC arguing on football fan forums?’

I’ve qualified my comment in a later post.

The point is, if you’re able to go, are not, yet are pompously taking the side of the club on this thread, do one.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
I am wavering here!

It’s a shit time to be on….although I am happily jabbed and did a LFT yesterday and a PCR last week and am fine, it’s still a bit concerning…..weather is shite ….lot of mates not going as travel will be shite….

Will make my mind up after tea…if I hit the alcohol, then there will be one less seat filled

Anyone know the current state of the mill hill park and ride…will there be lots of busses to get us there and back?

Had my cup of tea, the sun is shining and decided that I will go.. I need my live footie fix. UTA

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Biting off the hand that feeds it

That’s good and what we want though isn’t it ? People speaking out on it, Potter has, Stelling has (and it’s his employer that is responsible)

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Zahaha sent off

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
This.

And Christmas dinner today was absolutely ruined because the swede puree was at a slightly lower temperature than the sprouts. ???

That's not a very nice way to refer to [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION]. I had no idea you had invited him round for Christmas dinner, (you kept that quiet), and if he was feeling the cold you could have at least lent him one of your winter cardies.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
That’s good and what we want though isn’t it ? People speaking out on it, Potter has, Stelling has (and it’s his employer that is responsible)

I don’t disagree with you, anyway today has just got a whole lot better

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
100?

What’s the point of that? Even allowing for all the no shows there’ll be at least 15,000 at the game…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They have a face to face check at the ticket office for a 100 or so (deactivate your ticket/check to reactivate) and then they also do thousands of spot checks for everyone else in the normal queues.
It’s in line with govt guidance for vaccine mandates for large venues where the guidance allows for non 100% checks …

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
And we are privileged to be paying £40 to go to a wet cold Amex at 8pm... getting home around 11pm ??

No. That’s why I said it is a ridiculous time. But Sky don’t control the weather

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hard to believe but I used to walk from Marble Arch to St Johns Wood and back once a week just to watch Monty Python’s half hour show as I didn’t have a tv but a mate did. I did this without having a phone on me too :ohmy:

1.8 miles?

You were lucky.

When I was a lad I walked all the way from Portslade to the Goldstone and back. And we had no shoes in them days. ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here