Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

81% Possession!

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
I saw that, not sure to be honest, first half was fairly scrappy and seemed no more than 60-40, more possible in the second half but dunno if I believe that over all....?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Half way through the 2nd half it became obvious that the Yeovil players had given up as they looked dejected and played as such with no ideas whatsoever. They were just going through the motions and waiting for the final whistle to be blown.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Have to say, Yeovil were one of the better sides we've played; at least they came to play football.

Sep 1, 2010
Have to say, Yeovil were one of the better sides we've played; at least they came to play football.

They did come and play so fair play to them, but they did not have much about them really and we never got out of first gear. Calderon was MY man of the match

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Incredibly, Yeovil had ten corners to our eight.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yet never really looked like creating anything worthwhile.

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
My ESPN app on my phone says we had 81% possession as well and all the stats on it are correct.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
No, these are for the whole game. Seagulls World also said 81%, so they either both made the same mistake, or it really was that much.

It is incredibly high. I'm sure I've never seen a possession figure that high.

Can you prove that? I've watched the stats on seagulls world loads of times and it tends to swing one way or another throughout the game, which makes me believe there's a time limit, either 5 or 15 minutes.

No way did we have 81% posession in that game, either what I've said is correct or the stats are wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here