Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

8 Wins

Noldi

Sep 5, 2010
Horsham
8 wins from 12 games and we are home and dry. Do you think we will lose 3 or draw 4 and who too, will we stay unbeaten at home?

Edit please ignore 1st part of post we already have one on this subject.

I have a feeling we will clinch it at home against Southampton with 3 games to spare.

I think Fergies boy may get second,

Noldi

Last edited:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
6 wins will be plenty... we may lose our unbeaten home record but only once we have achieved promotion...peterboro 2nd for me also with franchise or borient up in playoffs..

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
we just need to keep winning , can't see saints loosing again this season ,posh look like they've got a bee in their bonnet , dons ,orient,hudds all playing well.......i would not be relaxing just yet.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
2 wins and 10 draws will take us to 87 points, and I can't see many more than that being required to be honest.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
we just need to keep winning , can't see saints loosing again this season ,posh look like they've got a bee in their bonnet , dons ,orient,hudds all playing well.......i would not be relaxing just yet.
Totally agree with this, we can take nothing for granted, just have to keep winning. The good thing is Gus will know this. Last season Norwich went up with 95 points. That's a big ask but that's what we've got to AIM for to win the title.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
6 wins for me - Plus Hudds have to play Southampton yet so more points to be dropped by one of them - PLus both of them have to coem to Withdean and i can't see us losing both games.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Totally agree with this, we can take nothing for granted, just have to keep winning. The good thing is Gus will know this. Last season Norwich went up with 95 points. That's a big ask but that's what we've got to AIM for to win the title.

And I agree with this. To be honest it appears from recent comments from Gus, tanno and players that they are fully determined to win the title. I cannot see us taking our foot off the gas for one minute, Gus will not allow it. One or two of our recent performances have proved that we are indeed mortal, but we seemed to have learned from them. We would have to display relegation form to cock this up now, and I don't think we will. Having said that this will not stop me being nervous before every game until we have secured promotion at the very least.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
6 wins for me - Plus Hudds have to play Southampton yet so more points to be dropped by one of them - PLus both of them have to coem to Withdean and i can't see us losing both games.
Udders don't play Saints again.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Udders don't play Saints again.

I thought they did oops.

Possible points for the following teams

Southampton 97
Peterborough 95
Hudds 93
Bournemouth 91

There is no way they will win all these games left plus some have to play each other i still reckon 89 points will do it.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
6 wins, 3 draws, 3 defeats = 92 points

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here