Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

79 Yellow Cards This Season - who will be Number EIGHTY?

yellow

• Total voters

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
The cynical, dirty, cheatin bastards that we are / the refs and officials are all against us.

We are the only team past 70 yellows, only 2 teams have gone past 60 (Yeovil and Bristol Rovers.

Question is, who will be the Brighton player that receives yellow card number 80

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
It'll be Dunk. Brilliant player, but he's young and in the position he's played in he'll make those kind of mistakes.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It would be quite an achievement to get to 100. I think we should really go for it now.

My money is on Bridcutt hauling down Suerez in the third minute.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
El habibi will get a yellow at Anfield - but only after getting Gerrard Sent off with an imaginary facial injury - I love El ABD'S ability to target and wind-up the most dangerous opposition players - Gus loves Abd - and for good reasons!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
If both were playing it would be an even bet between El Abd and Barnes. El Abd is more likely to play?

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Our disciplinary record this season is shameful and embarrassing and nothing to be proud of. It undermines the fine efforts of the players this season.
Ashley Barnes is the worst offender and seems content to rack up yellow after yellow for nasty little fouls and spiteful retaliations. Gus seems happy to put up with him. To me, he seems to have a petty, nasty streak in him and I wouldn't have him anywhere near the club. There are other offenders as well .but most of Barnes' seem totally unnecessary.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here