Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

7.40 Kempton

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Samuel Pickwick

Ryan Moore's only ride of the evening. Stoute trained, and steadily progressive, winning last time out. Only 6 runners, and so at 5/1 looks good value for a spot of e/w money.

No inside info or anything, and the odds on favourite looks strong, but surely there are worse 5/1 bets!

Good luck :thumbsup:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Have put £5 on it to be placed at 15/8 on Betfair. Worth a punt.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Samuel Pickwick

Ryan Moore's only ride of the evening. Stoute trained, and steadily progressive, winning last time out. Only 6 runners, and so at 5/1 looks good value for a spot of e/w money.

No inside info or anything, and the odds on favourite looks strong, but surely there are worse 5/1 bets!

Good luck :thumbsup:

1st TWO only e/w 6 runners

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
Bit worrying that Stoute has hasn't had a winner in the last fortnight and is 6-74 overall in September & October. No getting away from the fact that his stable has been struggling for most of the season, and if anything it's getting worse.
Good luck & all, but if looking for an e-w I'd rather take Storming Bernard, only 7th of 9 in a Group Three last time but the only horse to run from that so far was Crusade, who finished fourth, and took the Middle Park at 25-1 last weekend.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Very good chance Graphic, obviously, but 10/11 is an insultingly low price in that race, surely!

Not really given the record of hannons 2 year olds. Ive put it in a 10p Canadian for 2.60 so not bothered to much as they are all short odds in that bet.

I call it a THPP bet.:lolol:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Storming bernard at 5's seems good to me although you can't really go against the favourite in this race.

Also E.W bets are pointless in this race unless its 10/1 upwards

SeagullJason

Jun 17, 2011
As many have pointed out, lots with chances in this one, and mine was not a tip, just a very interesting race (unusual for an AW race)..

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I can't see it winning. Graphic looks a solid favourite in the race and I wouldn't rule out Ghostwriting. It looks a trappy race and as for a bet tonight I've gone for Accrington v Tranmere to draw 1-1 @ 11/2 in the JPT.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
came nowhere

PALACE_ULTRA

Banned
Oct 12, 2011
It came 3rd, that's not QUITE nowhere! Brutal drifter too, went off at 8/1 or similar. Ah well. Nobody on here mentioned the winner :thumbsup:

winner is well mentioned on the palace board. loads of our lot were on it. thanks for helping us get better odds.

PALACE ULTRAS #1 IN THE UK

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here