Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

7,000 sold for cup 800 sold for Birmingham

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
But if you only had 50, they could ask Doris in Admin to sling them in an ordinary post box on her way home. No need to pay RM any more than the price of the stamp/frank.

Not if they're franked rather than stamped.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Dec 19, 2011
Hove
I cant make it due to work but I wouldn't go anyways, Ive paid for 2 season tickets for years and make away games now and again, but TBH this year with the price hikes, lack of investment in players and all the corporate sh!t, I just feel like fu*k it why bother paying however much it is for 2 tickets on a Tuesday night to watch Cheltenham when I feel like the club are taking the piss.
How can you have a go at lack of investment in players, whilst also complaining about "corporate shit.

It's the corporate shit that pays for players.

Last edited:

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
Didn't have or see any trouble last year at Birmingham. It is a shit hole but not very hostile. Will be in the cricketers again Saturday before ko

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I was going to go tomorrow as I fancied sampling the WSU but it's not open and neither is the North so I won't bother now

Delighted. Anyone basing their decision on whether to view a sporting event depending upon their vantage point would indeed be more comfortable tucked up with a glass of Pinot sucking on a pork crackling watching Eastenders.
Everyone's a winner.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
How can you have a go at lack of investment in players, whilst also complaining about "corporate shit.

It's the corporate shit that pays for players.

Weve made miiiiiilions from selling players and spent few hundred thousand in return, we made 100x better moves over the last couple of seasons we less corporate sh!t.

I know we have to do a certain amount of 'corporate sh!t' no doubt, but all this 'one club, one ambition' etc is too much, I just think we taken the piss.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Weve made miiiiiilions from selling players and spent few hundred thousand in return, we made 100x better moves over the last couple of seasons we less corporate sh!t.

I know we have to do a certain amount of 'corporate sh!t' no doubt, but all this 'one club, one ambition' etc is too much, I just think we taken the piss.
What corporate stuff are you talking about?

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Of course it would be, hence why they are not available... That doesn't stop me wanting to sit there though. East Lower is where my season ticket is; but I like to use cup games to experience the other areas of the ground. I've never been in the upper tiers.
We went to the Rod Stewart gig and sat in west upper and although the view would probably give a better perspective of a football match you are so far away from the action binoculars are needed, I sit in west lower the atmosphere can get ok but is generally quiet I used to try to get things going but have now given up and just sit and watch the game like so many others there. I will probably move to the north next season as getting excited is what makes football supporting worthwhile, but when others around you look at you as if you are mad it makes the whole experience flat.

Jan 30, 2008
#

yes!
Was going to make this my first trip to the amex this season,but after all the moans and negativity i'll give it a miss:rolleyes:
i made my first trip on Saturday , turned up at 2.45 to buy a ticket "on the gate" got directed to an outside ticket office and a large queue , got in the queue stood there for 5 mins then decided to walk down to Falmer station and get the train to Brighton ,went for a couple of beers ....result :cheers:
regards
DR

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I hope everyone going tomorrow night is prepared to be outsung by Cheltenham Town at home :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here