Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

6k away tickets at MK Dons £12 adults £1 U18s

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Do you remember a FA Cup match a few seasons back, MK Dons V AFC Wimbledon?
Not sure exactly how many AFC fans attended , but I would guess 3- 4 K, if it was good enough for them to attend a match there it's good enough for me. Enough said.

I know a few who went that day.

Lots of debate amongst the supporters beforehand about the pros and cons, but I think ultimately they were glad they went despite losing the game and were able to make their feelings known in a direct but humorous way.

As I said earlier, the best effort that day was "where were you when you were us".

It also pleases them how many groups of supporters still sing AFC Wimbledon loud and clear at some point during games there.

Feb 14, 2010
Would you wish we forfitted the game and suffer the points deduction?

That's an interesting question. If a large number of clubs in the league could have stuck together and all did the same then, then yes. However as that was never going to happen, then no. That doesn't stop fans however doing a Fans United and sticking together with Wimbledon. Those people tried to do it to us, dont forget that. I dont recognise MK as a football club and dont count my shameful attendance there a few years ago on my list of 92. This episode is perhaps the most shameful in football administrations history.

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
That's an interesting question. If a large number of clubs in the league could have stuck together and all did the same then, then yes. However as that was never going to happen, then no. That doesn't stop fans however doing a Fans United and sticking together with Wimbledon. Those people tried to do it to us, dont forget that. I dont recognise MK as a football club and dont count my shameful attendance there a few years ago on my list of 92. This episode is perhaps the most shameful in football administrations history.

Congratulations on reaching 92! You could always disregard MK in the list and not of gone. Then 91 would be the pinnacle. Has that ever been muted in the 92 club to make it 91?

Feb 14, 2010
Congratulations on reaching 92! You could always disregard MK in the list and not of gone. Then 91 would be the pinnacle. Has that ever been muted in the 92 club to make it 91?

I should have said "list towards the 92".I'm in the mid 70's not 92, plenty to go still. 91 sadly is the pinale these days until MK are got rid of.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Tickets currently off sale on the website. Guess they are doing that count up thing? Odd though as can't believe we will have sold even half of them yet.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
However as that was never going to happen, then no. That doesn't stop fans however doing a Fans United and sticking together with Wimbledon.

You really don't get it, do you? The AFC fans WENT THERE. It's not "sticking together" to boycott any more and actually just robs your own team of support. If the AFC fans came to the decision to go, there's no real reason for anyone else not to, surely?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
You really don't get it, do you? The AFC fans WENT THERE. It's not "sticking together" to boycott any more and actually just robs your own team of support. If the AFC fans came to the decision to go, there's no real reason for anyone else not to, surely?

Some people on here not getting this point, I'm glad you have also pointed it out.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Ha - been to plenty of away days matey including today - how was it on sky?

Do what yer like but I won't be bought off for a few quid saving. I hope you enjoy it - MK an improvement on Newhaven I guess!😁

Ok mate, I will enjoy it.
Say hello to the AFC fans that went to the cup game when you are there.

The Newhaven dig doesn't bother me , I don't live in the industrial estate :)

AWAYDAY

Jul 21, 2009
Let's agree to disagree. I think AFC would rather have my gate money than give it to Mk Dons all Star soccer ball team. But I take your point.

I don't think going to MK or AFC makes anyone a better or worse Albion fan just different views on the whole football, ethics, money, FA, Sky, blah blah politics malarkey.

Newhaven dig was a cheap shot - soz - too many shandys in Cardiff! I actually like Newhaven but they should blow up the town centre!

Sing a Wimbledon song for me and I'll give your best to AFC!

JFC

Feb 17, 2016
Sorry JFC or rather JCL since you appeared to have conveniently joined this month whilst I have been watching BHA since 1969 !The details of the stadium build was subject to a judicial review which was conveniently by-passed by MKC on spurious grounds. I won't go into details about the apparent terms of the land 'purchase'.
If you ever lived in MK, you would have been greeted by 'welcome to the city of milton keynes' on the outskirts.
These curiously disappeared in 2013/14.
Believe me, the stadium IS cold without taking any official readings. You can just tell. Perhaps you might like to visit one day.
Enjoy JFC. or whatever you call yourself.

Think you need to re-read some of my posts on this thread, as you are missing something.

I don't mind you voicing certain opinions on my town, but I'll call you out on stuff that is simply not true, such as your road sign fairytale.

I know you won't go into details around the land purchase, because all you have is pretty much office gossip, fuelled by a rather petty dislike of a town you spent 16 clearly miserable years in, but I'm going to ask for the evidence on the judicial review being bypassed though?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Tickets currently off sale on the website. Guess they are doing that count up thing? Odd though as can't believe we will have sold even half of them yet.

Tweet on Saturday said over a third have sold already to season ticket holders.

JFC

Feb 17, 2016
It Isn't a CITY !
It's a jumped up town if you can call it that.

He was given the freedom of the Borough.

I know which signs you are referring to now, but they were not replaced as part of a pen campaign from a disgruntled resident. They were widespread replaced across the borough in preparation for the Rugby World Cup.

JFC

Feb 17, 2016
You're not disputing the wandering round shopping centres in Chelsea and Man U shirts bit though are you? :lolol:

Show me a Town or City with a club outside of the Premiership that doesn't have people wandering round in the town centres in Liverpool, United, Arsenal, and at a push Chelsea tops.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I'm still toying with going, but my decision is based on my plans for the rest of the day rather than any notion of a boycott.

If I can make it I'll go. Our team not only needs, but in my opinion deserves all the backing it can get on one of the more accessible games of the season. As loathsome an entity that the MK Donuts are, we need those three points and that is all I'll be bothered about on the day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here