6ff Miidfielder

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
No. If he ever did come back, the disaffection which would be shown by the crowd (inc me) would be felt by the whole team. I'd prefer that all eleven players were cheered, and not ten being cheered and one being booed.

rjbseagull

Apr 27, 2010
If we're looking for a 6 ft midfielder I think Keith Andrews would be ideal. Scored goals in this division with Ipswich and has looked one of Ireland's better players in the Euro's. Been strongly linked with Bolton and Huddersfield though.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Think we can do better. He's good don't get me wrong but he'd have to apoologise I'd think, plus sign for sensible wages. Somewhere out there is a midfielder his standard or better who will and Gus will snap him up :thumbsup: and he won't come with the ill feeling

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Oh s..t forget that one then. What about Michel Salgado very experienced which would allow him and Calderon to interchange right back/right midfield although 36 was still good enough for Blackburn in the Prem last season that they had to stop playing him because more games would have triggered an automatic new contract.

Last edited:

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Hammond is a disgrace, and also now our top pantomime villain. Wouldn't ever want him back.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Oh s..t forget that one then. What about Michel Salgado very experienced which would allow him and Calderon to interchange right back/right midfield although 36 was still good enough for Blackburn in the Prem last season that they had to stop playing him because more games would have triggered an automatic new contract.

............. a new contract they couldn't afford? Could be an issue. Good player otherwise and as long as he's fit a step up in class from what we have even at his age

Mattlavington

May 18, 2012
Storrington
Hammand can f*** off as far as I'm concerned. Born and bred in Sussex, played up through the youth team and was club captain. To do what he did at the Withdean that night was disgusting.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
If we want to be pushing on, we can do a lot better than mr anonymous. Whenever I saw him play for Saints this season, he was their weakest link. I barely remember him touching the ball when we thrashed them at the Amex.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports