Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

696 heroes in Bristol

Mar 4, 2008
Burgess Hill!
Great support! Feel very guilty and gutted I couldnt make it, but great support! Proud to be an Albion fan!:ascarf::ascarf:

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Considering that terrace is open and has, as I hear (my first visit to the Mem was supposed to be the original fixture), terrible acoustics, the Albion fans were brilliant!

Marky

Well...
Mar 3, 2006
WR1
That sounded like the loudest away support of the season - Superb

Sounded brilliant - Almost 700 on a Tuesday night bloody miles away. That's exactly why this club doesn't deserve to be in the fourth tier amongst the accringtons, macclesfields, chesters, port vales etc who can only dream of such away support :albion2:

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
695 Heroes...my mate was a coward and couldn't watch the second half.
actually make that
694 heroes, I only had to go across the bloody road!

It was noisy, it was great and I don't think Sky Sports News showed you half of the goal celebrations for Calvin's goal, as they were in front of us!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i am a f***ing HERO :clap:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
You are a hero for putting up with POTTER'S moaning every match...

:lolol:

unbelieavbly there was a chap behind us today who was even MORE negative than him

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
700 queueing for pasties, but they had none cooked as they had been told to expect about 80 Albion fans!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
700 queueing for pasties, but they had none cooked as they had been told to expect about 80 Albion fans!

probably a good thing. i am pretty certain that what i deposited into my toilet bowl on returning home was several small chunks of kidney from a memorial stadium pie, which may i add contained a damningly low amount of steak

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here