Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

67th minute Tony Langridge.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Dave I've sat here thinking how best to respond to this But all I can say how honoured I was to be there
Today making room for the girls and then sharing in the moment as we equalised
Another fine memory to add to our rich roller coaster Albion history
Very much this mate.
Tony was a lovely, LOVELY man.
Bless his bloody heart

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Big love to you Dave. That was fitting today.

Mac.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
As Tony's brother, I can't tell you how moved, and proud I was today.
I sit with my younger brother In ESU, but we met Linda, Michaell, Kelly and Katherine in Dicks Bar before the game, and was so pleased that Linda sat in Tony's seat, thanks Dave for looking after her.
I said to Eddie as we pushed for an equaliser at 65 minutes, wouldnt it be fitting if we scored on 67 minutes. It would bugger up the minutes applause, but Tony would be smiling if it happened.
Well we all know the outcome.
Thanks to everyone who made the whole Langridge family very proud today, Tony was a special person, as the Albion family showed this afternoon.
I know I speak for Linda, Michael, Kelly and Katherine, plus me and Eddie his brother, that the pain of losing Tony, was made a little easier today thanks to you all.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
It takes a special person to have their life appreciated by the club, and 26,000 fans, in that way. I never had the privilege to meet Mr Langridge but it seems like if you were to choose a select group of people to have that honour, his name would be at the top of the list. Gone too soon, but never forgotten.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Can you still get names engraved on bricks at the stadium?

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Can you still get names engraved on bricks at the stadium?

I think next to the memorial garden there is a wall with space for plaques to be placed in memory of those fans that have passed on, I think they probably added this as the bricks and main tile spaces were filled.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here