6 or 7 in?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hold on to your seat!

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
No but I don't think he ever said that it would. He said we have 6/7 deals going. I would be surprised if it was more than 2/3 max. The other deals will be fall backs in case plan A breaks down...

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
No but I don't think he ever said that it would. He said we have 6/7 deals going. I would be surprised if it was more than 2/3 max. The other deals will be fall backs in case plan A breaks down...

Quite clearly this. We were NEVER going to bring in 6/7 players

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

This, it was 6 or 7 options not definites. There may have been 3 forward options of which we only want 1.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
I think he probably meant 6-7 possibilities. That may mean 6 or 7 possibilities for the striker that we need. It also means that we might be lucky or that none of them come off.

Gus is probably going through his list of possibilities as we speak.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
at least one deal seems to have been based around selling CMS and buying someone to replace him.

not entirely unhappy that has fallen through

still expecting three or four more to sign if Gus is to be believed and maybe hear somey=thing about Spaz and Vincelot leaving

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Options!

doors-options.jpg

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
You're going to be disappointed then.

this in no way surprises me - my rider "if Gus is to be believed".
he does get awfully carried away at times.

Still a striker plus one other are, one might think, the minimum, albeit the loan window is still to re-open in a week or so and "out of contract" signings have no deadline

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here