Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] 6 Music - lineup changes...

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Shaun Keaveny leaves at the next of end week.

I'll be pleased to hear the back of him. I love irony/sarcasm, but he just goes on and on in a miserable Manc drone.

His afternoons slot was temporarily filled for a couple of weeks by Nemone, she's so positive and lovely, what a contrast.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Not a huge fan of either.

R&M still head and shoulders above the majority. Not sure how long I'll last of an afternoon with CC, he's ok, but a bit happy clappy.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Have to admit to have largely given up on 6 music. Whenever i tune in now it seems to be all hip hop, edm and r&b. Guess it's an age thing but don't find it as eclectic as it used to be. Also I can't stand Craig Charles. Bloke is pretty teflon considering his past.

boik

Have to admit to have largely given up on 6 music. Whenever i tune in now it seems to be all hip hop, edm and r&b. Guess it's an age thing but don't find it as eclectic as it used to be. Also I can't stand Craig Charles. Bloke is pretty teflon considering his past.

All hip-hop & edm? I take it you don't listen to Keaveny, Lamaque, Tom Ravenscoft, R&M, Marc Riley, Cerys,Guy Garvet etc etc.

It's probably only MAH who pushes the edm stuff that much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here