Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

6 a side

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
was just wondering when afc Lizards are going to get the chance to beat nsc albion in the final of the 6 a side. has a date been arranged or is there at least a provisional sunday it may be played on?

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
It was last Sunday. NSC Albion didn't show up (scared), so we were crowned WINNERS (by default).

:clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap:

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
We need to get this sorted soon as the league is due to start soon.

Coxy is a bit busy at the moment with moving house.

I'll speak to him about it later.

FATBOY:jester:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
oneboot said:
After a long time out I may be avalible to play in this one.

AF Lizards will be easy pickings. :p

Two things

1) It's AFC Lizard

2) We are gonna f***ing DESTRY you fools.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Destroy us, with your "6 men behind the ball" style defending that you destroyed us with last time? I'm sure you could all fit on the goal line and block the goal, and hope for penalties?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Razi said:
Destroy us, with your "6 men behind the ball" style defending that you destroyed us with last time? I'm sure you could all fit on the goal line and block the goal, and hope for penalties?

You couldn't beat us even though we had only 6 players, 3 of whom had crippling hangovers, against your nine who all went to bed at 8 the previous evening. Face it, you aren't fit to grace the same pitch as us.

Also, it must be annoying having not won a game in normal time yet even against a team of 16 year olds.

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
AHA....so after a slight delay due to some wanker's report on Falmer we FINALLY get to the mind destroying tactics....we will SOCCER you large blue TITS as this time we will have subs and run back to the hills from where you came....LIZARDS!

:p

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
It's not annoying in the slightest. We're still in the final, aren't we? Which means that we did whatever was necessary to make it through. Not to mention that the last game against Brightonfans actually ended 7-6, but a bout of forgetfulness by the officials forced us into penalties.

We'll just have to wait and see, when the time comes. Perhaps you could go through an entire game without trying to cripple a couple of our players? =)

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Is this the same NSC that couldnt beat the self confessed DREADFULL Brightonfans.com what with their FIVE subs against us with our 1 sub who was pushing 50 !!

f***ing SOCCER THE BINNERS, LIZARDS !!

Oh, and sorry mate, half of your team INCLUDING FUMBLE thought the score was 6-6, so the old 7-6 debate is wearing a bit thin.

CHISLEPOPS:jester:

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Razi said:

We'll just have to wait and see, when the time comes. Perhaps you could go through an entire game without trying to cripple a couple of our players? =)

Not likely.;)

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Thats the spirit Max (I almost forgot I've been asked to ref it !!)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
We/I *NEVER* set out to cripple Beefy...eerrr I mean any players on the pitch. Just if Beefy...eeerrr I mean any player has the ball we are 100% commited to getting their ankles...eerr I mean ball :jester:

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Ah, but it's not about the amount of subs. Half of our problem is making sure that people who turn up for us get a game. Doesn't help with the consistency, just ask Sven :jester:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Razi said:
Ah, but it's not about the amount of subs. Half of our problem is making sure that people who turn up for us get a game. Doesn't help with the consistency, just ask Sven :jester:
It does for us when the average age of our players is 30 ish !

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
Can't believe your in the final anyway after drawing all 3 of your games (in normal time)........in the final with a gd=0 :lol:

Hang your heads in shame you bunch of tards.

Bring on all the RINGERS (oneboot) you can find. Even with your 23 subs we'll still dick on you.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
jmc said:
R none of the teams looking for any new players then? :(
Cant talk for the others, but the team formally known as AFC Brightonfans have just made a few 'replacement' signings so I think we are OK at the moment.

Isnt there talk of some 'fresh blood teams' for the league ?

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Oneboot was one of the members CHAMPIONSHIP WINNING team, who has been out for most of the season with an ankle injury. We're starting to feel a bit guilty about winning ALL of the silverware, but try as we might, people just cant beat us.

C.H.I.S.L.A.S

x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here