Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5 Signings in 6 Days (Rumour)

Horsham by the Sea

Apr 29, 2011
Stirling , Scotland
I know many of you will have read this rumour site too but Im so desperate for new signings I just cant help myself believing this stuff.. its sounds so plausible.. am I am just kidding myself or are there others who can back up the claims below ??

01 Jul 2011 00:18:20
Heavily rumored, and I mean HEAVILY, that Brighton have wrapped up two deals today, and are close on wrapping up two others, and thats aside from the Kaz LuaLua deal thats still stuck in mud at Newcastle, but still expected to be resolved with the next 72 hrs.
So, expect this time table at Brighton:

Friday/Saturday - first two will be announced, one expected to be R. Berkamp from Holland, the other one, who knows ?

Monday - expect Kaz Lua Lua deal to be either done or finished for good. Either way will be announced on or by Monday. Or, this could also be one of the two above.

By Wednesday/Thursday next week, two more to be announced both of whom are described as names that will have a big impact on the city and be seen as impressive in the eyes of fans. Believed to be well known Premier level players ? No idea who ? (Ed: help us out on that one )

So, going to be a hectic week for the Seagulls but Poyet apparently has it all worked out to ensure 99% of his squad are ready and able to go to Portugal on pre-season tour, (July 18th), to face Paris St Germain, Tottenham, and a top Lge Portugese side, and also to home friendly at the new Amex, again against Tottentham at the end of the month.

How do I know all this - I wish I could say, but I like my job

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
we had the same quote on here yesterday on another thread

latest transfer rumours from that site lol

I guess if it keeps getting resurrected as we get closer to the season starting it will prove right in some degree as we will inevitably sign players. As it stands it is as accurate as pretty much evry other rumour on there...............

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
That's an amalgam of many comments posted on here or fact that are already known. I guess the best lies are founded in truth. Sprinkle a few undisputed facts in and slip a nearly plausible lie in with them for best effect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here