£5 MK Dons train tickets

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Have got my group saver of 4 adults for £20, however it is possible but not certain that1 of my grandsons may be able to come with me, as he wants to. The railway company are offering a child under 16 for £1 does anybody know if I can contact them and pay the extra £1 and add on a ticket for him or even get it on the train.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Have got my group saver of 4 adults for £20, however it is possible but not certain that1 of my grandsons may be able to come with me, as he wants to. The railway company are offering a child under 16 for £1 does anybody know if I can contact them and pay the extra £1 and add on a ticket for him or even get it on the train.

Being a 7 day minimum advance purchase fare (Daysaver) I guess that would be unlikely.

Jimmy Grimble

we're gunna have more than 2,000 up there with ease

Alby

Jan 4, 2005
West Sussex
changing at london bridge

If you have the Daysave tickets you cant change at london Bridge as they are only valid on Southern services. Only Southern service that is valid runs from East Croydon to Milton Keynes via Clapham Junction.

Alby

Jan 4, 2005
West Sussex

Buy a Kids for a Quid ticket from your local station. Is valid as you are travelling on an adult ticket regardless of cost.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
If you have the Daysave tickets you cant change at london Bridge as they are only valid on Southern services. Only Southern service that is valid runs from East Croydon to Milton Keynes via Clapham Junction.

are you sure?i asked on phone and they gave me the london bridge route

Alby

Jan 4, 2005
West Sussex
are you sure?i asked on phone and they gave me the london bridge route

If you have the £20 Daysave tickets then these are definately only valid on Southern Trains (as stated on the tickets). The only route that Southern runs trains to MK or Bletchley is via Clapham Junction ( service starts from East Croydon ).

No other Train company accepts these tickets.

If you are travelling from Lancing join the Victoria service and change at either east Croydon or clapham Junction.

When you asked on the phone did you tell them you had Southern only routed tickets ?

Last edited:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
yes they gave me the route on the phone with train times,im confused now,i have brought over 60plus tickets

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
yes they gave me the route on the phone with train times,im confused now,i have brought over 60plus tickets

If you have indeed purchased Southern Day Savers, you won't be going to London Bridge. You will want to go to East Croydon or Clapham, then go from there.

If you do go to London Bridge, you will have to pay for Underground anyway!

That's my understanding anyway.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
I'm pretty sure you can buy the 4 for £20 Souther Saver tickets right up till Friday from the One Stop Travel shop in Brighton. That's what we have done for Millwall and Luton recently and are planning to do for MK.

Anyone who hasn't bought their tickets on line yet should look into this. Link provided...

http://www.buses.co.uk/trips/onestop.aspx

Top stuff Barry! It says this is only available at the Onestop by the Old Stein so I will be checking this out on my lunch break tomorrow.

Do you know if this offer is still valid if you, for instance, bought this ticket for use by only three people on the day? Surely you could just say one of the group was ill and couldn't make it or something?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports