Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

4th Round Cup game is selling fast

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
They hold back seats from online to sell to people in person or in the shop. Not everyone has a credit or debit card or uses the Internet so only fair.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's my understanding that even bankrupts should have access to a 'basic' bank account

Yes, but they don't all have or want plastic cards. That's how a lot of people end up in trouble in the first place. If you have to physically walk into a bank and take money out via a cashier then it reduces the likelihood of you going overdrawn or spending money you don't have.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Surely they can sell tickets for the North corners on the proviso that people bring their own CAMPING CHAIR.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I would imagine that this can make life very tricky. How do you pay for internet to access NSC for example?

Mrs deals with all admin, I'm the labour at home :)

I'm useless with money, and mrs physically can't do any manual work around the house but dealing with all money, bills etc through her bank works well for us :)

robynsdad

Jan 29, 2012
less than 20 seats remaining now (unless a load more suddenly pop up)...for some inexplicable reason I have become obsessed with the attendance on this game (already bought my tickets) and keep looking to see whether it is sold out yet - which it probably would be were I not clogging up the system!

BattFink

Jan 31, 2012
Buggers Hole
Quick question, for the first time I've bought a ticket the other day for a friend using the "Friends & Family" (e.g. his fan number) feature on the website... will the ticket be sent directly to him or will it come to me first (as I paid for it)?

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Quick question, for the first time I've bought a ticket the other day for a friend using the "Friends & Family" (e.g. his fan number) feature on the website... will the ticket be sent directly to him or will it come to me first (as I paid for it)?

They should be sent to you if you were logged on under your name. Having said that I have had tickets turn up once at my mates address by mistake.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Surely they can sell tickets for the North corners on the proviso that people bring their own CAMPING CHAIR.

What about heterosexuals?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Do fans have to MINCE along the concourse ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here