Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

44th biggest club in the country?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think the £700k a year they pay him might have something to do with it. He is an excellent writer though.

They poached him from The Times I think, which is probably just as well in a way, as Times Online is subscription only, so if he hadn't moved, I'd be missing out on his columns.

I just have to wait about TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES for the cuffing ads and videos and 329 pictures to download on that horrific Mail website though, before I can eventually begin reading the bloody article.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
They poached him from The Times I think, which is probably just as well in a way, as Times Online is subscription only, so if he hadn't moved, I'd be missing out on his columns.

I just have to wait about TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES for the cuffing ads and videos and 329 pictures to download on that horrific Mail website though, before I can eventually begin reading the bloody article.

Personally my life is incomplete without knowing whether {insert name of vacuous 'celebrity'} is looking great/fat/stressed in her new Stella McCartney dress though, so I LIKE the Mail, as it doesn't patronise me in any way, shape or form, no sireee.

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .

You mustn't have Add Block Plus installed, that would solve your problem instantly for that or any other website ; http://download.cnet.com/windows/adblock-plus/3260-20_4-6290751-1.html

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You mustn't have Add Block Plus installed, that would solve your problem instantly for that or any other website ; http://download.cnet.com/windows/adblock-plus/3260-20_4-6290751-1.html

I'm usually reading it at work, where I don't have the option of installing such stuff. And our works servers wheeze along like Eric Pickles on a treadmill, so the Daily Mail sports website is just about the most horrifying slab of hyperactive ad-festooned CYBERCACK my IE has to chew on.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Personally my life is incomplete without knowing whether {insert name of vacuous 'celebrity'} is looking great/fat/stressed in her new Stella McCartney dress though, so I LIKE the Mail, as it doesn't patronise me in any way, shape or form, no sireee.

Notice whenever a celeb is showing the SLIGHTEST flap of flesh, they're always "showing off their..." whatever.

- "Michelle Keegan SHOWS OFF her ENVIABLE toned abs in turquoise bikini"
- "TOWIE star Shazza Mudfelch SHOWS OFF part of her left tit getting out of car in gust of wind SHOCKER"

:yawn:

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Wigan Athletic aren't even the best supported sport team in Wigan! 24th? I'd question if there were actually 24 people outside Wigan who support them.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Bury have better players than us ?

Strewth.

There seems to be a massive confusion between 'bigness' and 'historical and ancient bigness'.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Bearing in mind we have never won a major trophy, how has Reading got more (a worse trophy haul) points then us? However 44th for us; not too many can argue with that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here