Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

32 years ago

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Had a 'posh' seat right on the half-way line, £20 I think it was! Right in line with Wilkins curler,
I think I was near you, but a bit closer to the goal that Smith and Wilkins scored in! Wasn't able to go to the replay - my dads mate who used to take me to games didn;t fancy going up, and so I watched it on my own at home, and bawled my eyes out. I was 14, and that was the first time I experienced genuine hatred to a player - N.Whiteside. Watching him score/celebrate etc having finished Ramsey on the Saturday was all too much!! Was bringing Fozzie back a mistake or would we have got hammered anyway??

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I will take this game to my grave,we should of won

32 years just aswell be 32 minutes

still raw,that was our day

I'd rather not talk about it

do you know those ***** played Barcelona & Juventus in the Cup Winners Cup after that :nono:

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Where were you 32 years ago today? Obvious where I was in the upper tier behind the goal.

I was at home with my foam hand ,my dad drove up to Manchester the night before to get his tickets from a man u director ,at the time my dad worked for SAAB ,and the director had one ! mind you he was on his own in the man u end !

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Not being a season ticket holder did not try to obtain a ticket for the match,my chief who had no interest in football at all said a neighbour of his who was a referee had a ticket but was not interested, he passed it on to me,no charge!!!!!!!!!! how things have changed.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Upper tier, about 12 terraces/steps up, with my parents and friends. In line with the left hand post, so saw Smith's header nestle into the corner perfectly.......

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Watching in a university TV room in increasing disbelief and ultimate despair.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Only thing that I remember was our coach and a United coach side by side trying to get out of the car park.
Their fans were a fecking disgrace{willies out in front of kids :eek:} and I've hated them(not the team) ever since.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here