Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Carver...as seen on Top Gear!

pic01511200634304PM.jpg

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Ebay have 5 robin relliants for sale at the moment although why anyone would want one is beyond me:nono:

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
My mate bought one for a laugh just after he passed his test. I took it round the block and nearly rolled it on the first corner, fuckin good laugh but i'm not sure that's normally why people buy them! :D

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
what about the old Bond Bug there are still plenty of them about

Freddo

May 14, 2006
Clapham
B.M.F said:
Ebay have 5 robin relliants for sale at the moment although why anyone would want one is beyond me:nono:

im 17 in january so ive been startin to think think about what im gonna get for my first car, i havnt got the money for a really nice one and i know insurance will cost f*** loads if i get a one with a powerful engine. so i was considerin a 3 wheeler like a relian robin cos i reckon i could make it look quite good. i probably sound like a right idiot...

+i know jack shit bout cars

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Just look for something that is in a really low insurance group mate. A standard fiesta or a fiat chinkywotsitameflip thingy. Does not need to be great as it is your first car and you will probably dent it a few times. My first car was an old style Peugot 104. Heap of shit but got me from A-B most of the time. anything below group 6 insurance would be ok I imagine but make sure you get some quotes first:thumbsup:

Freddo

May 14, 2006
Clapham
B.M.F said:
Just look for something that is in a really low insurance group mate. A standard fiesta or a fiat chinkywotsitameflip thingy. Does not need to be great as it is your first car and you will probably dent it a few times. My first car was an old style Peugot 104. Heap of shit but got me from A-B most of the time. anything below group 6 insurance would be ok I imagine but make sure you get some quotes first:thumbsup:

cheers bmf

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
B.M.F said:
but make sure you get some quotes first:thumbsup:

Exactly.... make sure you get some quotes first! I used to work for an insurance company and the amount of daft ****s who bought a car and called us only to find the insurance was 2 grand so had to sell it is unbelievable! :dunce:

Freddo

May 14, 2006
Clapham
¡Cereal Killer! said:
Coulld get a Reliant Robin or whatever they are called and get in Pimped on Pimp My Ride :)

could get an all albion interior and paint it blue n white!:lolol:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Freddo said:
does any1 know if it is still legal to drive a 3 wheeled car? any1 know where they sell them?

Theres one of those Orange 3 wheel things (can't remember what they are called) that I always see driving around Crawley, so I assume yes !!

Freddo

May 14, 2006
Clapham
¡Cereal Killer! said:
on Churchill it will cost just over £2000 to insure a Reliant Robin for a 17 year old with a provisional licence :ohmy:
really! i thought car insurance would be cheapest for a reliant robin :(

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
seeing those photos at arlington, a guy who i work next to, built a Reliant Robin Limo, and raced quiet a few round there

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
¡Cereal Killer! said:
Coulld get a Reliant Robin or whatever they are called and get in Pimped on Pimp My Ride :)

Problem with that is that, living here in the UK, going on Pimp My Ride would mean having more contact than anyone should ever have to endure with that 24 carat gold twat, Westwood.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports