Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 UK Schoolgirls gone to Syria

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Comments like this are just plain wrong.

I hope none of the family read NSC.

I couldn't give a toss, they should have raised them better and taken more care of their whereabouts.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
You knew what I meant, right? I mean educated about the sort of life that they'd have if they went, and whether they'd ever be able to ever leave that life if they later changed their mind. If they're an adult, and know what lies in store, then I don't see the problem with them going.
Yes I do know what you mean, and I'll say again , they know all this, they couldn't be more 'educated', the problem is there is a tolerance , both from the white liberals and Muslim society in the UK for vehement anti western views, why else would Muslims of Pakistani and Bangladeshi origin be heading out to Iraq and Syria to support Arab muslims of a different background and ethnicity, when kosovan Muslims turned on Christian Serbs, the last thing on my mind was getting a plane out to pristina,people are kidding themselves if they think that there aren't vast swathes of the Muslim population in the UK mainly in highly concentrated areas, that segregate themselves and despise the western way of life, and it's all tolerated for fear of upsetting the multicultural utopia that some people are fooled into thinking exists.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Some people can't always be there for their family. You are being heartless.

Well, I'll live with that. As I've stated before I hope they get killed before they kill someone innocent. Zero sympathy for any of them.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Are you hoping they get sexually abused too or was that just another one of your conspiracies?

Eh? Oh you're doing your creepy shit again? See ya.

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Nope, this is what's creepy....

Are you thinking this stuff straight from your head?

You genuinely make my flesh crawl. I'm eternally grateful I don't have the misfortune to actually know you. You creepy little freak.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
You genuinely make my flesh crawl. I'm eternally grateful I don't have the misfortune to actually know you. You creepy little freak.

Again. Absolutely no need for the insults and name calling.

I actually hope your flesh get's better and i'm also glad you're as grateful as you are. Onwards and upwards.

I just wish you'd be a bit nicer to others at times, that's all.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Again. Absolutely no need for the insults and name calling.

I actually hope your flesh get's better and i'm also glad you are as grateful as you are.

I just wish you'd be a bit nicer to others at times, that's all.

You thrive on your fishing trips. I will never be nice to you because you are the operator of multiple accounts, an anti Semite who has been banned numerous times in numerous guises for anti Semitic posts. I also suspect you are Brighton Fella, in which case you have been laughably threatening me on PM. I think you're a toxic little prick and I'm putting you back on ignore.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
You thrive on your fishing trips. I will never be nice to you because you are the operator of multiple accounts, an anti Semite who has been banned numerous times in numerous guises for anti Semitic posts. I also suspect you are Brighton Fella, in which case you have been laughably threatening me on PM. I think you're a toxic little prick and I'm putting you back on ignore.

How on earth do you get away with this?

You should be careful.

There might be a chance, a media team is viewing.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
according to the BBC they have gone over the border into Syria:wave:bye bye girls send a postcard

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
At least they are now safely beyond the point of no return. 15 years old is plenty old enough to know that beheading people is wrong. Raping 6 year olds is wrong. Forcing religious conversion on pain of death is wrong. Burning people alive is wrong. If they're too evil/stupid to recognise that they are better off out of the UK.

I often disagree with you, not in this case though.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
At least they are now safely beyond the point of no return. 15 years old is plenty old enough to know that beheading people is wrong. Raping 6 year olds is wrong. Forcing religious conversion on pain of death is wrong. Burning people alive is wrong. If they're too evil/stupid to recognise that they are better off out of the UK.

They were still at school.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Sad really.

Never a nice sight seeing children being manipulated.

childeren they might be but old enough to get a flight to Turkey and leave home for god knows what and old enough to be seditious, lets just all hope they find what they are looking for because it is certailly not the comfort of a home here with their families.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here