Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 UK Schoolgirls gone to Syria

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I doubt this story. Other than Local Sunnis being forced to fight, which does make sense of the story.Are the people in the story foreign fighters, or locals
being forced to fight under threat of revealing the rapes...as stated in the article. People travelling from Europe dont need to be forced to fight do they? Its kind of why they are going.

No no, quite right. I am confident the European recruits will be treated with the utmost respect and won't get bummed by bumders.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
That new house was a joke though. Completely blocked the light into the garden! :lolol:
No it didn't. Did you live there, or nearby? And when?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
People travelling from Europe dont need to be forced to fight do they? Its kind of why they are going.
You think the 15 year old girls have gone to fight? I find that surprising. Have they not gone because they've been promised a better life?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Er, no. Although my point doesn't rely on those in ISIS not being child abusers (my point is that it's a regime that kills innocent people whenever they feel like it), I couldn't actually be sure that there are any ISIS leaders that aren't child abusers - given that child abuse includes violence against children, and I expect ISIS are violent to children that have committed wrongs.

I think we can all agree, England has (some) pedophiles running the show as well as Isis?

But according to you, Isis are violent, whereas we're not?

Patriotism and sense really don't match.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think we can all agree, England has (some) pedophiles running the show as well as Isis?

But according to you, Isis are violent to children whereas we're not?
I'm finding it difficult to take you seriously.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
You think the 15 year old girls have gone to fight? I find that surprising. Have they not gone because they've been promised a better life?

Ive no idea...what did they tell you?

Shit...8 people shot dead in restaurant in CZ...
Edit: ;bit too flippant for such an event.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I think that's leaving it too late, we need to educate people better. There's been discussion in other threads on what Islamic imams can do to better educate their followers about Islam. I think Muslims and Christians worship the same god, so if they're right, and he does exist, I don't suppose he likes his followers killing other followers of his.
With all due respect, these girls, and others like them, live in a western country with huge amounts of media ,news outlets and social networking at their fingertips, there have been medical students who've left Britain to join ISIS, they couldn't be more 'educated'.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Maybe we need to sort out our own country before we try to understand why people are starting to leave, especially kids.

We also need to sort things over here, correct. Like beheading, grooming, FGM and radical speakers, no go areas, one law etc. Quite agree.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
With all due respect, these girls, and others like them, live in a western country with huge amounts of media ,news outlets and social networking at their fingertips, there have been medical students who've left Britain to join ISIS, they couldn't be more 'educated'.
You knew what I meant, right? I mean educated about the sort of life that they'd have if they went, and whether they'd ever be able to ever leave that life if they later changed their mind. If they're an adult, and know what lies in store, then I don't see the problem with them going.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Obviously.

Child abuse is just a laughing matter right? Who cares what our government are up to! Down with ISIS!!
Are you deliberately trolling, or were you hoping to contribute something?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Obviously.

Child abuse is just a laughing matter right? Who cares what our government are up to! Down with ISIS!!

This thread isn't about child abuse. There is a very well known thread on here for that exact subject, but be warned: it's a serious thread that rightly doesn't tolerate disrespectful conspiracy theory stories.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
This thread isn't about child abuse. There is a very well known thread on here for that exact subject, but be warned: it's a serious thread that rightly doesn't tolerate disrespectful conspiracy theory stories.

But you're the one claiming the girls are going to get sexually abused?

I think you're taking this topic to another level.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I think it's best you put me on ignore. Because I once got sympathy on here I am not allowed to voice opinions on anything incase you don't like it? And cease commenting on irrelevant matters that you know nothing about. Pillock.

says it all really. No one has said you are not allowed to voice opinions, as you well know. It is the manner of your posts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here