Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 points and no thread on ref

briref

Aug 12, 2008
You want to take off your ref-tinted specs. As my mate said tonight, the only reason he allowed play on was because he was never going to give us a foul in the first place. That ref was proper shite-house.

i was taking the piss m8

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I thought it was a good end-to-end game. I also thought that the ref could have disrupted the game more constantly by giving us the odd free kick for example.

Me too, which is why I said it..."could have been an even better end to end game" :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Love the fact that we celebrated the free kick at the end of the first half like a goal to the point where people came running back in from their half time beverages thinking we'd scored

The biggest cheer for a free kick I've seen! Also I genuinely think the crowds reaction maybe made the ref stop giving the big name QPR players all the decisions and realise bha are a big club with a big following these days - hence he was better 2nd half :)

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
do you know he was the brother of the ref we had at Loftus Road.......interesting fact for the day !
Also, near the end of the game, he gave a free kick to QPR (no surprise there!) , the player taking the kick dribbled the ball around momentarily, then just ran with it...un-noticed by any of the officials.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here