Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 named on offical site

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
This is why they are being trialled and not offered contracts as yet.

Oct 25, 2003
Rougvie said:
Not quite, these are really not 1st Division players and that is a FACT.
surely it could only be a fact if they've played at that level before, which they haven't which makes it an opinion.

i say give them a chance

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I'll butt out of this debate, its not MY opinion, its someone who has seen them train.

Night night !

Last edited:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Ooopps

Last edited:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
MMMMM i gotta good feeling about this for some reason as the height and i would guess speed they have and being abroad they no how to pass.

Very interesting indeed and to be honest they don't have much competition looking at our muppet squad,i hope they do well tonight.:smokin: :drink:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Seeing as the Hungarian is 6' 5" he should be useful in the air.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
To be frank im sick and tired of seeing the same boring skill-less useless players in our shirts.Just what we need a bit of flair etc and these players may just be the iceing on the cake,but still if we had released some numptys to start with we could have had 6-7 trialists grrrrrrr.:rolleyes:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Yorkie said:
Seeing as the Hungarian is 6' 5" he should be useful in the air.

Don't bank on it!

Cardiff signed a German called Jorn Schwinkendorf in 1999. He was a 6'5" defender, and has gone down in CCFC folklore as the worst header of a ball we've ever had in our first team! He was so bad that he was eventually switched to central midfield!

We signed him for £110,000, which was a big fee for us at the time, but he played only 6 games before he was sent packing.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
so he was captain or is captain of niger or lommell? captain of a national side maybe. sorry, im talking about tankary. as i see him doing the introdutions with some geezer in the photo.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here