Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 minutes added time

D

Deleted member 18477

It's 3 mins in most games. The refs don't have a clue. They proved that in the Greece game for the harsh sending off and the holland game for the blatant hand ball in the box they missed.

It's nothing new though. Sol campbell monster header against the Portuguese in 2004 to score... Oh no must have been a foul...
Lampard shot way over the line against the Germans in 2010... Nope. No f***ing way. NOT a goal!
Argentina scoring a goal in 2010 that was wayyyy offside against Mexico I think... Oh course it's a goal. It's argentina!

That's just 3 off the top of my head.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Lack of advantage being played to the Germans in the first half when they scored.

To be fair though, the whistle had been blown about 3 seconds before and the Portuguese keeper probably could've stopped it if he wanted to.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
It's 3 mins in most games. The refs don't have a clue. They proved that in the Greece game for the harsh sending off and the holland game for the blatant hand ball in the box they missed.

It's nothing new though. Sol campbell monster header against the Portuguese in 2004 to score... Oh no must have been a foul...
Lampard shot way over the line against the Germans in 2010... Nope. No f***ing way. NOT a goal!
Argentina scoring a goal in 2010 that was wayyyy offside against Mexico I think... Oh course it's a goal. It's argentina!

That's just 3 off the top of my head.

1986 - Maradona
Tunisian Ref

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Why was the whistle blown though? Surely that was a perfect situation for advantage to be played.

I don't know, a bit whistle-happy perhaps? I'm just saying that if an advantage had been played, it probably wouldn't have been a goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here