Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2nd Test - England v India

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I was run out in similar fashion as a schoolboy. The Hayland Trophy semi-final, with a chance to play at The County Ground, within a whisker.

I played a hefty hook. The crowd applauded. The umpire moved to signal the end of the over. The ball was pinged in and my wicket was obliterated with me wandering back to my crease. The wicket stood and we lost by three runs in the end :(

Totally agree with HKFC. Completely the correct decision by Dhoni and his team mates.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Not really sure what Broad was playing at really.

I'd declare and have a few overs at them if these two stay in, Swann is clearly uncomfortbale anyway.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Really not sure what we're gaining by leaving the last two in, if they're not going to have a swish. All we're doing is running down the overs to bowl them out.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
That was an anti-climax! All out for 544.

Crazy stuff by Broad overall. Almost a run a ball 60 in the first innings, five wickets for 0 runs and a smash and grab 44 in the second innings. Obviously feeling at home there.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
13/2 Laxman cleaned up by Anderson. Only The Little Master stands between India and certain defeat.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Bresnan on a hat-trick next over

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
and its a terrible ball. full toss that harby whacks into

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here