Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2nd Season Harder In My Opinion

Beeercan

Jul 14, 2005
Colchester
I am now into Jan of my 2nd season with BHA (2007/08), and after winning League 1, not particualy comfortably i am now starting to struggle a bit. But not too much, am 11th in the table, and am still clear of the relegation mire. But now its getting harder, my strikers are drying up and defensive injuries and suspentions are starting to hurt a bit too much.

In the 1st season i cancelled the link with Le Harve, mainly due to that i'm only playing with the english leagues on my game. But got Arsenal as their replacement, which has proved to be very usefull with their good youth players.

I have 3 feeder teams for me as, well these have been good for loaning out the youth. Rotherham, Galway Utd & Lewes.

league1fb1.png

squaddk8.png

championshipda0.png

Any ideas for transfer targets?

Last edited:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
It's alright for some in the Championship!!

SEASON FIVE - STILL IN LEAGUE ONE :angry: :angry: :jester:

I was 2nd all season last year but drew 2, lost 7 of the last 9 and missed out on playoffs :shootself :glare:

FALMER IS A GOD SEND THOUGH. You make mega money out of gate reciepts. I'm 5million up with 750k to spend this season :clap2: Although cant find anyone decent to spend it on so wasting it on average could be good players :rolleyes:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I got Tomas Pekhart from Tottenham on a free, Scored goals for fun for me and in my second season and got to 10th in the championship. Its the 3rd season that was a Bastard and I got relegated quite comfortable and was sacked.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I'm mid-table in the championship halfway through the 2nd season.

Henderson, Lynch and Hinshelwood have all been immense as has Danny Simpson (right back free transfered by Man Utd).

Most of my goals have come from a loanee strike force of Scott Sinclair (from Chelsea) and Nade (from Sheffield Utd). Alan Kearney from Everton is also another excellent loanee. And has Lloyd Skinner turned out good for anyone else? He scored a 90th minute winner for me against Pompey in the league cup from 45 yards!

Last edited:

1066gull

Heading for promotion in my second season. Got to the 4th round of the Carling, lost in the second round of the JPT because I put my reserves out for Oxford and got beat.

FA Cup doing well.

And ALDERSHOT are in the Football League!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyhow, I aim to win League One... well not JPT because I am out:lolol:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Topi obadeyi hes a ledge. im in 2012/13 now and hes still one of my best players

Tom roberts and paul hungtinton are good centre backs and ron robert zeiler (gk) from man u would be a great investment

Try get danny haynes aswell hes just been called up for england great signing!

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
See if a player called Newington is on the game.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Beeercan said:
In the 1st season i cancelled the link with Le Harve, mainly due to that i'm only playing with the english leagues on my game. But got Arsenal as their replacement, which has proved to be very usefull with their good youth players.

How did you do that?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Re: Re: 2nd Season Harder In My Opinion

thedonkeycentrehalf said:
How did you do that?
go to affilated clubs and cancel the link, then a week or so later go to the bored room and ask for another feeder club

Last edited:

Beeercan

Jul 14, 2005
Colchester
Re: Re: Re: 2nd Season Harder In My Opinion

Munkfish said:
go to affilated clubs and cancel the link, then a week or so later go to the bored room and ask for another feeder club

Exactly what i did, got a decent reply had Arsenal, Chelsea & West Ham (amongst others) and plumped for the gooners, for the vela/walcott factor, and it payed off.

However this was ages ago, before the 2nd patch and since i never get people as good.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Surely you mean parent club? I can't see a premiership team being Brighton's feeder club... >_>

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
No, I mean surely Brighton are the feeder not the parent ie the smaller club who gets sent players on loan

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Turkey said:
It's alright for some in the Championship!!

SEASON FIVE - STILL IN LEAGUE ONE :angry: :angry: :jester:

I was 2nd all season last year but drew 2, lost 7 of the last 9 and missed out on playoffs :shootself :glare:

I know the feeling! Took me till my 4th season to win League 1! I thought I was doing ok until I started reading this messageboard :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here