NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I was a growing feutus.......

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Where were you RIGHT NOW 25 years ago? At 9.41am, I was probably just about to put the brown coat that I later spotted on the telly into the back of the car before we drove off to Wemberly. And flags were about to be hung out of the car, of course.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I guess you will have to ask my mum for my exact location. I do know there was a power cut in our house at half time and I think a battery operated radio featured after that

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Right now, probably on our way to West Worthing station, if not on the train itself.

Not sure why, but Dad was very insistent we left this early, just in case. We were in Victoria before 12, and were even standing on the terrace by 1:00pm.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Flying a helicopter

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
taxi from Btn stn TO the Goldstone only to see our Southdown bus pass us at Hove Rec, oh well! out the cab and a quick jog back to Btn Stn....happy days (15 years old)

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
I was glued to Grandstand, had been all morning. Was dressed in my full British Caledonian kit, socks an' all.

Felt very poorly, though - was diagnosed with diabetes the day after the replay. Doctor told my folks I only had days to live :eek:

Was a strange week all in all.

tappa

Jul 24, 2007
1.30om aged 9 in the Man united end decked out in Full Brighton Scarf, hat and Flag !

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Despite having a ticket, at this moment in time I was working in Trenchard Hall Officers Mess at The Royal Air Force College Cranwell.

A big thank you to Sgt Kenneth Woods :tosser: who, despite my having an agreement with SACW Susan Hill to do my shift, would not let me have a days leave.

:angry::censored::rant:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here