Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] 24 hours in police custody

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The really frustrating thing was the medical officer who must have known full well she was playing the system was backing her up just cover his own arse in case she was ever proved to be in pain.

The detective wanted to tw*t him when he got off the phone to him :lolol:

That detective had a serious dandruff problem along with ear hole ear in abundance [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
The latest Catching A Killer (all4) is absolutely shocking.
Seriously, seriously deranged. Very upsetting at times, not for the faint hearted but highly recommended.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I thought it was interesting my but also basically an advert to any would be criminal that in this day and age the system can easily be played and abused, feign being in pain and you get an extra 24 hours to rehearse your stories and possibly get away with your crimes. I found it quite infuriating to watch because she was clearly faking it but the police can’t take the risk that she wasn’t.

Bitch.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I thought it was interesting my but also basically an advert to any would be criminal that in this day and age the system can easily be played and abused, feign being in pain and you get an extra 24 hours to rehearse your stories and possibly get away with your crimes. I found it quite infuriating to watch because she was clearly faking it but the police can’t take the risk that she wasn’t.

Bitch.
Watching it with my misses that works in a hospital, she said she absolutely hates patients that put on being in pain but has to pander to it. Then you have coppers going out and buying gluten free food for prisoners!
Meanwhile theres ********s standing outside hospitals saying covid is a hoax and our freedoms are being taken away ffs!

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Feel sorry for the guy that gave her up, sadly suspect he would be willing to wait for her to come out and be manipulated again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
New series started last night. The person who was featured was a total toe rag.

He deserves to never be released from prison in my opinion.

Not only did he run over a 8 year old girl on a stolen motorcycle and drag an old lady to the floor as he stole her handbag, he then went on a raping rampage. Utter scum.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Proper nasty piece of work last nights subject, very happy the got him and a nice long prison term was the outcome. Hard to take him seriously when he was talking though as he sounded like Josh Widdicombe on crack.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
New series started last night. The person who was featured was a total toe rag.

He deserves to never be released from prison in my opinion.

Not only did he run over a 8 year old girl on a stolen motorcycle and drag an old lady to the floor as he stole her handbag, he then went on a raping rampage. Utter scum.

Thanks for the heads up, will catch up today

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003
The complete criminal, he had zero morality and no empathy. He came across as thick as shite.

Did his Dad fully cooperate and give full access to their land to search for vital evidence? If true, I thought that was unusual and nice to see.

They said he was from a travelling back ground and that it’s unusual for them to cooperate with the Police but him being accused of rape overstepped their boundaries so the travelling community gave him up and his Dad probably did for the same reason.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
The sort of person society won't miss in the slightest.

I thought it was very courageous of the two rape victims to come forward, especially being so young. If they hadn't doubtless he would still be at liberty, robbing, maiming and sexually assaulting people at will. At least they can take some comfort from the fact that their testimony has ensured ensured he is serving a very long prison sentence plus the rest of us are protected from him.

AIT76

The wisdom of a fool
Jul 29, 2004
He did an awful lot of talking for someone who was going to answer 'no comment' to everything. :rolleyes:

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
This latest episode made me feel really uncomfortable; it all happened in Bedfordshire, not too far away from where I live. I also have 2 teenage daughters. I’m pretty sure they’re both sensible enough not to be drawn in by someone like him on social media, but it doesn’t stop me worrying about it.

I hope he’s having a really tough time of it in prison.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Says there’s 4 episodes in this series - can’t seem to see when other 4 are but presumably every Monday for 4 weeks - anyone know?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003
This latest episode made me feel really uncomfortable; it all happened in Bedfordshire, not too far away from where I live. I also have 2 teenage daughters. I’m pretty sure they’re both sensible enough not to be drawn in by someone like him on social media, but it doesn’t stop me worrying about it.

I think most, if not all, episodes involve Bedfordshire Police if my memory serves me correctly.

Says there’s 4 episodes in this series - can’t seem to see when other 4 are but presumably every Monday for 4 weeks - anyone know?

Next episode is Monday 29th according to the EPG on Sky.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The sort of person society won't miss in the slightest.

I thought it was very courageous of the two rape victims to come forward, especially being so young. If they hadn't doubtless he would still be at liberty, robbing, maiming and sexually assaulting people at will. At least they can take some comfort from the fact that their testimony has ensured ensured he is serving a very long prison sentence plus the rest of us are protected from him.

Agree totally, although I would go as far to say this horrible vile person will never ever healthily contribute to society, I’d have him shot, save us the expense of keeping him in prison, and further costs and misdemeanours he will commit once unfortunately he’s released.

Kill the cvnt.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Do we know if he was married? One minute he was saying he had a wife, then saying it was a girlfriend then back to being a wife. No comment, but check the girls social media for messages they sent me. Loved it when the detective said we have found your mobile. His face was a picture.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

I have watched every episode of every series as i find it fascinating to see how they gain evidence and to see these real life criminals interviewed.
Last nights episode as usual had me throwing my slippers at the TV.
But I recorded it on plus one so that I can sit down with my 16 year old daughter and watch it with her.
I feel that it is a responsible thing to do to show her real life scumbags and how easy it is to fall into the clutches of these animals through the internet.
Im hoping that as it is a real life programme that the message will really get home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here