Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] 24 hours in police custody

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Unless I missed did a policeman just read after someone with a shotgun, armed only with a taser. He's ffing nuts

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Yawn, are you suggesting juries are never nobbled, jury decisions are not affected by conscious or unconscious bias and ethnic minorities have a lack of trust in the Police?

That’s some stone you have been living under………wait till you check where BHA are in the league!

That's not an answer. Are you or are you not saying that Asians acquit other Asians on the basis of race and culture? Yes or no? Stop dancing around it like an gammony Morris Man.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Yawn, are you suggesting juries are never nobbled, jury decisions are not affected by conscious or unconscious bias and ethnic minorities have a lack of trust in the Police?

That’s some stone you have been living under………wait till you check where BHA are in the league!

In my opinion something dodgy went on maybe along the lines of what you are suggesting and juries can be scared of these type of people especially in a town where so many people know each other.
But we did not see or hear what the defense had to say.
Colours and cultures can also stick together, I think the OJ Simpson case proved that along with a good defense lawyer, and the glove did not even fit.
I rest my case their m'lud.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He pled guilty to the burglary, ABH and GBH charges and will be sentenced in October.

https://www.bedfordshirelive.co.uk/news/bedfordshire-news/sandel-hornea-24-hours-police-5973605

Watched this one last night. Not easily shocked - me and the Mrs were disgusted, absolutely disgusted. Imagine that was your daughter - ****ing hell what is wrong with some people :(
I believe the sentencing is the 7th - I will be waiting and hoping for double figures on this one - also with his previous he deserves to be off the streets for a long time.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Christ this weeks episode is brutal, a really difficult watch. I’m sure the second part will be just as brutal. The attitude the bloke had in his interviews showed he thought he couldn’t be touched. I’m hoping this has the right outcome next week based on the victim accounts this week.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Christ this weeks episode is brutal, a really difficult watch. I’m sure the second part will be just as brutal. The attitude the bloke had in his interviews showed he thought he couldn’t be touched. I’m hoping this has the right outcome next week based on the victim accounts this week.

I presume he's going down as they are showing his interviews but that was horrendous

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003
I presume he's going down as they are showing his interviews but that was horrendous

The police are clearly worried he'll get off, given his previous not guilty verdict as well as the fact that the majority of the victims are now involved in crime and some not being willing to testify. You know the defence lawyer will be calling into question the character of those accusing him.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I’ve just watched both the latest programmes.

What a difficult watch,I don’t know if anyone could have watched the woman give her statement and not been moved.

The offender has ruined dozens of lives, and although I don’t believe in the death penalty, he makes this stance very difficult to maintain.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I’ve just watched both the latest programmes.

What a difficult watch,I don’t know if anyone could have watched the woman give her statement and not been moved.

The offender has ruined dozens of lives, and although I don’t believe in the death penalty, he makes this stance very difficult to maintain.

He should have got extra punishment for his smirking and brazen attitude when in custody. Evil man.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003
He should have got extra punishment for his smirking and brazen attitude when in custody. Evil man.

How the custody sergeant stayed polite and professional when bailing him in that second episode and he asked her to give the other female officer a kiss I don’t know. Even with those serious allegations they’d put to him, he couldn’t resist being a letch.

Clearly the officers had been deeply affected by the investigation and now others have come forward following the program so this might not be the last time he faces justice.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
He could not be around children without raping them. I don’t have the words but I’m so glad he got sent to jail. Eventually.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Rob Parkins = cowardly scum.

17 stabbings.
The judge dismissed his lie that initially he was being smashed in the head with a bike helmet.
Disposed of the knife.
Spirited away to a relatives 80 miles away.
Zero remorse for the innocent and his victim.
Leaving a young lad without his Dad.

Well done in this case to the system and jury.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Rob Parkins = cowardly scum.

17 stabbings.
The judge dismissed his lie that initially he was being smashed in the head with a bike helmet.
Disposed of the knife.
Spirited away to a relatives 80 miles away.
Zero remorse for the innocent and his victim.
Leaving a young lad without his Dad.

Well done in this case to the system and jury.

You could also see the apple did not have far to drop from the tree, as his mother was a repulsive women. She should have been charged as well.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Scumbags

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

AIT76

The wisdom of a fool
Jul 29, 2004
You could also see the apple did not have far to drop from the tree, as his mother was a repulsive women. She should have been charged as well.

Her husband has COPD but she smokes in the house... Also more worried about what the neighbours are saying than showing any compassion towards the victim.

The toughened 'no comment' gangsta act didn't last long, though!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Her husband has COPD but she smokes in the house...

Yeah, I noticed that, he is probably either paying for past misdemeanours or she simply hates him.
I also noticed at the end he had a tattoo on his right forearm, that looked very old, probably got it done when only sailors, teddyboys and prisoners had them....

or is that just a sweeping statement.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here