Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£22 to watch that

Silver flying chariot

Aug 5, 2003
Good luck paying that kind of money to watch the shit that keeps turning up at withdean every week.

I for one, won't be going anymore paying these prices to watch the garbage on show week in week out. Its a disgrace.

Time for Knight to maybe realise that people are now voting with their feet and not paying this.

Silver flying chariot

Aug 5, 2003
surrey jim said:
I got a free ticket :D

poor you!!

I got a free ticket at bristol City. If i had paid to watch that shower on display that day, I would not be happy.

Still lets just blame the Falmer fiasco for everything

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
£15.50 for me, and to be honest, seeing the cameraman get taken out, and gully and his girls in attendace was worth it!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Season ticket was bought more out of duty and loyalty than expectation, but I'd hoped for a bit more value. :(

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
If I added up the amount I have spent following the Albion when the performance has been a bit of a let down it would be frightening, there are occasions when it has been worth every last penny, for that reason I will keep going as often as I can.

Keep the faith, ffs.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
Ernest said:
It'll be below 5000 next week, Sunday lunchtime live on TV and there will be less from Blackpool than was from Chesterfield.
How short sighted it was not to invest in the quality we needed in January.

Spot on, wait till Jan/Feb time when the weather is crap, we'll be lucky to get 5000.

They must drop the prices to £15 max.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
You got off lightly. I followed the game from the NSC Chatroom and was made to feel so ASHAMED for not being at the game that I ended up topping myself.

I am now posting from beyond the grave. :angel:

1066gull

Silent Bob said:
Season ticket was bought more out of duty and loyalty than expectation, but I'd hoped for a bit more value. :(
thats what it felt like last season:(

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I shelled out best part of £100 on Bournemouth game, what with ticket / booking fee / petrol money there and back / food / pre match drinkies and pool in Brewrey Tap.

Oh, and I used up a days holiday from work.

Not in a hurry to repeat the pleasure ... :shootself

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I spent top end of £80 for the Yeovil game and a 4 hour trip on the Lovebus and i thaught it was a load of bollocks.

But im a Brighton fan so i'll still go and watch the games when ever i can, (Sudnay s Blackpool)

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
ali_jenkins123 said:
I spent top end of £80 for the Yeovil game and a 4 hour trip on the Lovebus and i thaught it was a load of bollocks.

But im a Brighton fan so i'll still go and watch the games when ever i can, (Sudnay s Blackpool)

Fair enough, and the club are fortunate that we still have supporters like you that will do this week in, week out.
But you are 19 or 20? When I was that age I used to go to pretty much every game too. But now I am 37, live out the the area and have loads of other financial and work commitments that I didn't have back then. Doesn't mean I am not a Brighton fan anymore, just means we have different priorities so far as time and money are concerned. I go when I can, but the value I get for the money and time I invest just means that when opportunites to get to games do come along I am less and less inclined to go these days.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Got to cut down on beer or the kids new gear, a big decision in a town called Malice

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
durrington gull said:
Spot on, wait till Jan/Feb time when the weather is crap, we'll be lucky to get 5000.

They must drop the prices to £15 max.

But if £15 is below cost, then why on earth would the club even contemplate this.

and secondly, many people have paid season tickets at £23 odd per game...why should I or them subsidise your ticket?

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Dave the Gaffer said:
why should I or them subsidise your ticket?

i ve goit a season ticket and could not care if the club let people in for a tin of baked beans if it meant the team were spureed on to victory every week

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Stinky Kat said:
i ve goit a season ticket and could not care if the club let people in for a tin of baked beans if it meant the team were spureed on to victory every week

I think you may be in the minority, but fair enough ( I agree with you BTW, I have paid my money and as far as I am concerned thats gone now)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here