Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] 2024 Winter Sports Season, where you going!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The season has begun, where are all you middle class winter sports lovers heading, Europe, North America, Africa( Morocco Atlas Mountains) or somewhere else exotic like South Korea, China or Japan, what’s the conditions like where you are going??

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
Courchevel at the end of January. Again.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Decent, is that the resort with the Altiport?

Yes it is.

Got back last night from Schladming.

IMG_1271.jpeg

Visiting the Dolomites later this winter.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
The season has begun, where are all you middle class winter sports lovers heading, Europe, North America, Africa( Morocco Atlas Mountains) or somewhere else exotic like South Korea, China or Japan, what’s the conditions like where you are going??
How do you define middle class - and why don’t you want to know where the working class NSCers are going? ???

Last edited:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Hoping to hit Tignes this season. Not been skiing for about 10 years now, and Tignes by far my favourite resort.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Booked Bardonecchia for March with the guys I play football with as didn't think I would be going with the Family.

Then my daughter and her partner decided they were coming back from Australia end of Jan instead of May, and in a very rare emotional and generous moment I said I would treat us all to a ski holiday. So Me, Mrs Wz our two kids and their partners are all off to El Tarter beginning of February. Last time we skied there was 22 years ago when the kids were 5 and 7. With my daughter having been in Oz for 18 months, I'm really looking forward to it :O

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here