Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] 2022/23 Fixtures

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Fixtures out today? As all the dates / times get changed for TV - what do we find out today- just the order of the games?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yes. Out at 9am. Dates subject to change for TV.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
My mate reckons we have United away first. He is Leeds fan and he says we host them week 4. No idea if he is right or his source but he tends to get stuff like this right.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Bacon rolls going down a treat.

Breakfast.jpg

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
My mate reckons we have United away first. He is Leeds fan and he says we host them week 4. No idea if he is right or his source but he tends to get stuff like this right.

I really want all of the fixture "leaks" to be wrong. Nothing to do with who we are predicted to be playing, just it becomes tiresome seeing so much fake stuff, I would rather the fixture release was fully embargoed, right up until 09:00

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No wonder so many have got their mortgage paid off. Judging by the photo, half bought pre-war.

The only way I'd stick out from that group is my full head of luxurious non-grey hair.

(and my mortgage)

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I really want all of the fixture "leaks" to be wrong. Nothing to do with who we are predicted to be playing, just it becomes tiresome seeing so much fake stuff, I would rather the fixture release was fully embargoed, right up until 09:00

I agree with this. In fact I won’t post any of the stuff he gives me again, even if it is right. He gets teams early too. No idea how.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Arsenal (H) on New Years Eve!!!!!!!!
Saturday 31 December

AFC Bournemouth v Crystal Palace
Brighton v Arsenal
Fulham v Southampton
Liverpool v Leicester
Man City v Everton
Newcastle v Leeds
Nottingham Forest v Chelsea
Spurs v Aston Villa
West Ham v Brentford
Wolves v Man Utd

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
101.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here