2011 Rugby World Cup * official thread*

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
When we won in 2003 we probably were the best side going into the tournament but I reckon that there are 3 better than us this time.
We`ll have to beat 2 of them to win it and I cannot see that so a semi final exit to the Aussies in my opinion beating the French on route as usual where they`ll have two stroppy twats sin binned late on.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Italy more than holding there own against the Aussies.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
woops Assuies score about 30secs after i type that

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
woops 3 trys in 5 mins lol, think i should not have posted

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
its been entertaining so far,
my favourite players are James Arlidge of Japan, Paul Derbyshire of Italy and Toby Faletau of Wales
:thumbsup:

Massive fan of Owen Hargreaves and that German player with a brother who plays football for Ghana?

At least it's not rugby league where there was a team representing Lebanon who all lived in the suburbs of Sydney.

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
what a fantastic result for the irish winning 15-6 against austrailia who do not even manage a losing bonus point

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Great performance by the Irish, good chance the Aussies will be up against the Kwis now

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
England will now more than likely either face Wales or Ireland in the semi finals !!!! (providing England win that is)

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Anyone else doing an all-nighter tonight? My Welsh mate and I are staying up drinking until 04.30, then watching both games (assuming we're both haven't passed out by then). Could be an interesting night...

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
excellent result for the irish against the crims, excellent game of rugby, best of the world cup so far

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports