Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2007 Best Gig

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The pier gig was ruined by loads of idiots who wangled tickets but didn't really get the music.

But it WAS great to see RYDER up close in a small VENUE like that.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Ha ha. Brilliant!

Reality check: I live in a great home with an amazing wife. You live with Nibble.

I've had enough of you you massive twat. I hope one day I meet you cos I'm going to take your f***ing skull apart. I will absaloutley f***ing destroy you, you little shit. Let's see how f***ing gobby you are then you f***ing ****. Sad arse motherfucker. I cannot wait to meet you and stove your f***ing head in.

You haven't got a f***ing clue who I am or what I am like yet you constantly dig at me. If you want a f***ing pop at Les, go ahead but you bring me into your pathetic little world once more I will f*** you up.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I've had enough of you you massive twat. I hope one day I meet you cos I'm going to take your f***ing skull apart. I will absaloutley f***ing destroy you, you little shit. Let's see how f***ing gobby you are then you f***ing ****. Sad arse motherfucker. I cannot wait to meet you and stove your f***ing head in.

You haven't got a f***ing clue who I am or what I am like yet you constantly dig at me. If you want a f***ing pop at Les, go ahead but you bring me into your pathetic little world once more I will f*** you up.

Post of the year?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

Calm Down Dear, It's only a message board.
:catfight:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I only went to two gigs this year. :(

Although I enjoyed them both - Maximo Park and The Shins

Oh and cheers for getting stroppy, Nipple. It's always amusing seeing you completely lose it for no apparent reason. You were being a bit of a twat on the armed forces thread, but you've done ever so well here. Well done. :clap:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park

Oh and cheers for getting stroppy, Nipple. It's always amusing seeing you completely lose it for no apparent reason. You were being a bit of a twat on the armed forces thread, but you've done ever so well here. Well done. :clap:

Careful. He'll hit you on the head with a cooker.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

who the f*** are you to decide whether I'm being a twat or not? The armed force thread was one of my finest hours and you know it, bettered only by the distinctly profound converstaion about smacking kids (I stand by that by the way). :D

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I will have you know his cock is small but it is no needle.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
The pier gig was ruined by loads of idiots who wangled tickets but didn't really get the music.

But it WAS great to see RYDER up close in a small VENUE like that.

No the pier gig was ruined by the fact that the got some buffoon to record the event for their website.......footage has strangely never materialised though??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here