Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
We were appallingly shit.

Were extremely loose

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I was 25, with tickets to both games, we were indeed appalingly shit, but happy daze.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
At least 6 of that 4th division went on to the top, and win trophies between them. Only us and Fulham still here, at the moment...

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Totting up, I've been to 63 of those grounds!!

The 'joys' of supporting Brighton years ago kids, was that we were hopeless and played at some real sh1tty places and grounds :confused:

What a journey though the club have been on :):rave::)
Quite liked that experience. Felt like we were a tribe, especially away from home on a dark cold Tuesday night in Rochdale in winter, with about 200 other Albion fans.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011

The 'joys' of supporting Brighton years ago kids, was that we were hopeless and played at some real sh1tty places and grounds :confused:

Totting up, so have I. But for one reason or another, down to about 45 now due to various changes. :(

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Trying to remember how much Bury owed to stop them going out of business but it was less than Leeds got fined for asking where my boyfriend was,what exactly happens to the fines clubs get? Apart from the FA meetings in Mauritius 4 times a bloody year. What's wrong with having a meeting in Bury and donating the flight&hotel costs to #teamslikebury.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
At least 6 of that 4th division went on to the top, and win trophies between them. Only us and Fulham still here, at the moment...
And 6 from tier 3, three still in tier 1

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

51. Madness!

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Quite liked that experience. Felt like we were a tribe, especially away from home on a dark cold Tuesday night in Rochdale in winter, with about 200 other Albion fans.
I LOVED the experience!!

Expected to lose (the Zamora years notwithstanding) so anything gained was a positive

And never ceased to amaze me with the amount of supporters we would take (midweek) to far-flung northern outposts. Well in excess of 200!!

And no ticketing nonsense either ;)

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

I have been to 80 as they were then and again more with some new ones.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here