Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2 tickets for £10 each offer for Rotherham

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
A significant number of STH 'investment' is constantly devalued by being unable - for perfectly valid reasons - to attend midweek matches which are rapidly becoming the norm rather than the exception. They don't attend, they don't pass their thicket on. Its just an empty seat with zero spend. IMHO there should be a fair and transparent method of gaining a partial recoup of STH 'investment' for games they cannot attend. Especially this season when the trains are not fit for purpose. The alternative is that STH will just jack it in and will increasingly elect to only attend Saturday 3pm KO matches, buying tickets so late in the day that SKY can't mess up expensive well-laid plans and where the supporting transport infrastructure at least gives them a sporting chance of getting to the game and getting home again without transport anxiety overshadowing the game they've come to watch.
Very good point.

lugsy

Sep 2, 2009
Guys I was hoping someone would help me out? I wanted to get 2 tickets for this but my season ticket mate I go with is on his hols. Can anyone pm me if can help.

Very good point.

Simply make it so that kids season tickets can be used for adults at evening games. At the same time, maybe then reduce the number of upgrades from kids to adults from 6 to 1 or 2.

I love taking my kids and they usually do come with me to evening games but I understand for many it's not practical.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
I have 2 season tickets and want to get 4 tickets for a few mates. It wont let me do 2 per season ticket on-line? Anyone know why?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here