Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 2 pts dropped by Sanchez or 1 PT earned???

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Definitely two points dropped (literally).

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
with great respect to both Sanchez and your good self , he didn`t drop a ball under pressure from two giant defenders , he just dropped the ball ?
With great respect back at you, I have no idea what point you're trying to make in relation to what I wrote.

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
Whoosed little boys. Good night.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
With great respect back at you, I have no idea what point you're trying to make in relation to what I wrote.
It sounded to me like you were saying , well we missed a few goals so hey he missed an easy cross , as though that was an excuse :shrug:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
2 dropped but I don’t blame Sanchez, I blame the finishing. We should have won by 3 or 4

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
2 points dropped. Losing hope in Sanchez.
Oh come on, he had bugger all to do all game, he wasn't particularly even being called upon when they scored the goal so he was basically sitting on the sidelines and misjudged a catch, shit happens. Unfortunately, when a keeper makes a mistake the price paid is often high. If the others, Ali Mac in particular, had put away their clear chances then it would not seem so bad and we would not be blaming Sanchez for dropping the points.

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
Calamity Sanchez, very much like David James was, looks superb for periods and then utterly awful. You just don't want a keeper that can make those huge errors in big games, especially at the worst times, against your biggest rivals. For all the good saves he constantly makes me nervous.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I hardly think it was us that scraped a point. If I was Palace I would almost be embarrassed to accept it
My Palace friend said we were by far the better team, and was relived to scrape a point.

Different question, two points dropped by VAR?
Sanchez was off balance when he caught the ball,.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here