Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2 Palace tickets for sale

Big Mart

Sep 12, 2010
Apologies for posting here but selling 2 palace tickets tonight with all monies received over cost of tickets going to REMF. see post in classified, some generous offers received so far. Get ur bids in before 8pm
Cheers m

Big Mart

Sep 12, 2010
In the Brighton end. Great response so far. Just to note the seats are unlikely to be beside each other so there are no misunderstandings. I am 100% good for these tickets and will not waste anyone's time. Cheers !

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Because the Big Board probably gets more traffic, and it's a very generous offer from the OP. Fair play to you!

Big Mart

Sep 12, 2010
A lot more traffic on the main board than the classified judging by the replies. 15 mins or so to go before I wrap this up.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Apologies for posting here but selling 2 palace tickets tonight with all monies received over cost of tickets going to REMF. see post in classified, some generous offers received so far. Get ur bids in before 8pm
Cheers m

Under normal circumstances this would not be allowed on the main board...but your generosity is brilliant, so lets hope you raise a lot of money for the REMF :thumbsup:

Big Mart

Sep 12, 2010
Ok it's a wrap! Well done to Renns for his generous bid which he would like to keep private. I will forfeit the cost of my tickets also so our donation will be going to the REMF in a week or so. Thanks to all who bid and sorry to those that missed out.
A good end to a crap week! Cheers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here