2 New Forwards... according to SC...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
DAMANCLAY said:
Glad to see times change. I blame McGhee

So do I! After that, Coppell found us a great goalscorer called Leon Knight! Who Magoo the jock **** managerd to piss-off so much he wanted out! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
DAMANCLAY said:
Glad to see times change. I blame McGhee
But Coppell did get us two forwards. One of which is now in the Premiership, the other is a guaranteed 20+ goal man in this division.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
can't we tempt gary nelson out of retirement?

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
E Block Ernie said:
You would think by now the idiot geeks on this forum would realise that we have a potless twat as our chairman and so we will be making no new signings and certainly all the time Dirty Dick is in charge we will never pay a transfer fee.

Like I've said many times before in other threads,if it weren't for Dick,there would be no Brighton and Hove Albion today.Calling him a potless twat and Dirty Dick are extremely harsh when you look at certain people like Norman Baker,Archer,Belotti,De Vecchi and the whole of Lewes Council.Dick is helping fight them,and the amount of money he's put into this club and that stadium is unbelievable.

So when Dick is the chairman and he leads us out at Falmer,either accept that he is an Albion legend and not a potless twat,or dont bother coming to another Albion game.Your choice

Silent Bob said:
But Coppell did get us two forwards. One of which is now in the Premiership, the other is a guaranteed 20+ goal man in this division.

You talking about Henderson, who played his last of his handful of games for us on the Albion bench? If that's the criteria, then McGhee also signed three Premiership forwards, Benjamin, Noel-Williams and CKR.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports