Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2 mint copies of The Blizzard - Issue One for sale - 100% proceeds to REMF

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
I have two mint condition copies of issue 1 of The Blizzard, the new quarterly publication showcasing the very best and most interesting football writing.

For further detail check out Pay-What-You-Like Issue One Hard Copy - The Blizzard

Not only is the writing top draw but the print quality of the book is a joy.

Due to some teething issues with an order I recently placed with them I have been sent two copies of issue one which I do not need and they do not want back. In light of this all proceeds will go direct to the Robert Eaton Memorial Fund charity. For further info about the charity go here : Donating to the Robert Eaton Memorial Fund

I am making no money out of this whatsoever, you will be paying the charity directly, or via one of the mods on here, in fact I will be paying for the postage. No money will be sent to me. The rrp for this is £10 + £2 p&p so grab yourself a bargain whilst donating to a great cause at the same time.

PM me with your best offer and I'll pick two people over the weekend at some point, or get me on Twitter at @ngood77.

Cheers,

Nick.

I've got to say this is a great read.
Top quality football writing.
Kuper, Vickery, Lowe, Lyttleton, Wilson and Auclair all write in Issue One (amongst others).
And like "ngood77" says, the print quality is ace, very tactile, a coffee-table book.
GET IT!

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Thanks captain. Keep your offers coming in via PM or Twitter...

Sent from my sofa using Tapatalk

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Ok, last bounce for this, promise. One has gone, so one left...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here